Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tatlayoko Lake to Kamloops - September 26, 2013

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am taking a horse to Kamloops in my stock trailer September 26th. I will be passing through Williams Lake, 150 Mile, 100 Mile, then will decide whether I will go via Barriere or Cache Creek, depending if someone has a preference or I will decide on a whim. I will have room for small stock on the way and if you are willing to meet me near the Highway could bring you:

Beltsville Small White poults - currently 16 weeks and younger (cannot sex before 10 weeks) - right down to week olds
Blue Slate poults - currently 10 weeks old only- unsexed at the moment
Buckeye chicks - currently 8 weeks and younger (down to a week old I think) so far unsexed
White Chantecler chicks - currently 8 weeks and younger (also down to a week old) so far unsexed

Shetland Sheep - April 2013 lambs - one ram and one ewe both papered, various wethers 100% shetland but unpapered and some ewes, 50% shetland crosses.

I guess I could even bring a few 2012 Highland heifers (see my website - all papered) or steers.

Let me know if you want to know prices or details. I can carry stuff for people but have a really tight schedule so please don't make me go cross country or into difficult back country lanes and keep it reasonably small.

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum