Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

White Chantecler hens and roosters

+2
KathyS
'lilfarm
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1White Chantecler hens and roosters  Empty White Chantecler hens and roosters Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:28 am

'lilfarm

'lilfarm

I am dispersing my white Chanteclers.  I love, love, love the breed but I've come to the realization that I need to downsize.  I have 2 separate flocks that I'm hoping intact but am willing to split up if that doesn't work out.

**all sold**

Last edited by 'lilfarm on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total

2White Chantecler hens and roosters  Empty Re: White Chantecler hens and roosters Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:49 am

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

It would be nice if they could go in flocks as you have indicated.  That would make a great starter group (and at a super good price!!) for people looking to get going with the breed.  If you find after a while that the flocks don't sell intact, I may be interested in pair or trio, lilfarm.  I'm doing some re-working with my Chanteclers and keeping options open for some good new breeding stock.

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

3White Chantecler hens and roosters  Empty Re: White Chantecler hens and roosters Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:57 am

islandgal99

islandgal99
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Oh wow, if only these were being offered in the spring, I'd take them all! But I'm not moving until then. I am wanting to get a white meaty type chicken and have thought of these.

http://www.matadorfarm.ca

4White Chantecler hens and roosters  Empty Re: White Chantecler hens and roosters Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:49 am

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I wish you'd listed these a few months back! I would have been allllll over this.

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

5White Chantecler hens and roosters  Empty Re: White Chantecler hens and roosters Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:28 pm

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Wish I had a place for them, sadly don't. Sad They sound lovely.

6White Chantecler hens and roosters  Empty Re: White Chantecler hens and roosters Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:39 pm

There's no way you know of anyone going to the swift sale or coming in this way hey? I'd possibly be interested in the 6 and one rooster.

7White Chantecler hens and roosters  Empty Re: White Chantecler hens and roosters Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:29 am

'lilfarm

'lilfarm

Sweetened wrote:There's no way you know of anyone going to the swift sale or coming in this way hey?  I'd possibly be interested in the 6 and one rooster.
Hi Sweetened, I asked my friend who makes a couple of trips a year to Regina to visit friends and relatives if she was planning a trip down this fall. Nothing definite planned yet, but she was thinking possibly Thanksgiving. If she makes the trip over, she would consider bringing a few chickens along for the ride to keep her company Razz  If those chickens are still available at the point she has made definite plans for the trip, I could hold them for you. You'd have to meet her in Regina or thereabouts (can work out details later)

8White Chantecler hens and roosters  Empty Re: White Chantecler hens and roosters Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:37 am

'lilfarm

'lilfarm

KathyS wrote:It would be nice if they could go in flocks as you have indicated.  That would make a great starter group (and at a super good price!!) for people looking to get going with the breed.  If you find after a while that the flocks don't sell intact, I may be interested in pair or trio, lilfarm.  I'm doing some re-working with my Chanteclers and keeping options open for some good new breeding stock.
I'll keep you in mind if the flocks don't sell as intact groups.

9White Chantecler hens and roosters  Empty Re: White Chantecler hens and roosters Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:04 am

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I was just contacted by someone in the caribou looking for white chanteclers would you like me to pass on your contact info?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum