Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who will be at the Moose Jaw sale this weekend?

+5
Keibler77
lady leghorn
Blue Hill Farm
Schipperkesue
Hidden River
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Other than myself, Lou and Hidden, who will be there!

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

We will be, oops I see I was included in your original post. Smile

We pick the kids up from camp tomorrow, then will spend Friday butchering and then packing up the truck for an early morning start to Moose Jaw!!!

I have a lot more to bring than I first thought so hopefully the buyers are out in full force...

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

Lou and I were talking about that.

I spoke with Grant's wife briefly at lunch, and she was going to post an ad on Kijiji, but saw ours in the top ad spaces as soon as she logged in! She was -really- impressed and very hopeful for us.

We are on:
Facebook
UsedRegina, Stoon, Moose Jaw, Winnipeg, Swift
Kijiji (Top ad and Front Page)
Western Producer (Thanks Lou)
Discover Moose Jaw
Discover Swift Current
Swift Current Classifieds
Discover Weyburn
Estevan Classifieds

We are advertised in maaaany many places. Just have to hope for good weather and bored/interested people.

Grant will be bringing turkeys poults to the sale as well, some bourbon reds and a couple other breeds (no blacks, sorry, I asked) but no Naragansetts this year.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sooo, any Albertans going? I am pondering if it is feasible to have some birds brought via the underground chicken railway.

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

I could get them to Medicine Hat, but no trips north for me for a while.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

If need be, I can probably hang onto them for a while, but I sure won't be able to get them out to you any time soon.

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'll be there in spirit, lol

Hope the day is sunny and buyers come en masse with Money Throw to spend. Have fun everyone! Very Happy

Spirit shmirit *Pout*

Kidding!

Well, I am pouting, but the other part I kid about.

Hey Hidden, did you want me to do up a flyer about the forum or no?

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Sweetened....Are you taking your goats??? Laughing  Sounds like a good place to sell. Smile Did you go fishing again?

Hope you have a successful sale. cheers 

LOL, they would escape. I can't imagine loading them into the back of the truck, though some oats in the bed would probably be enough to get them to load themselves.

We haven't been fishing again! We were sick a couple weeks ago and it rained and lightninged last weekend.

This weekend fo-sho. I'm running out of carp!

Keibler77

Keibler77

Sweetened! Chad and I will be there for sure!! Can't wait!! I. may have to only bring a little cash and leave the bank card at home....looks like there will be waaayyy too much there to resist!! Lol!

Lou! I will finally get to meet you! Look forward to it Smile

Hidden it will be so nice to see you and the family again....I always enjoy visits with you...and giving you my money of course :-P. Lol!

See you Saturday ladies!

Now.... Who else do I get to meet finally? Smile

Chantale

AHHHHHH *Hug*

SO GLAD YOU'LL BE THERE!

Okay, now that that girly moment is done... Grant, the guy with the yellow crates from Watrous will be there. I tried to get DLC, but he's busy this week. Gramma Zoo is still trying to find out whether she'll be able to load up or not. She's not officially booked, but may or may not make it.

hmm, I think for people we know, that's about it. Appway, you coming in?

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Not going to make it Sweetend as I dont drive anymore and Darwin will be at work in Regina over the weekend He thought of coming down when he got off but he dont get off until 2:30 so we will be there in Spirit as well. If there are any Black Turkeys there make sure you or Lou take pics of them and text them to me and if they are cheap enough I will have lou get them for us and Darwin will pick them up from her.
I know it will be a great sale as the last one we went to at lous was the most fun of the whole summer

Joe

Aww, sorry to hear that appway. Feel free to pm me your number and I'll text you.

Thanks for being there in thought Smile

lanaire-ranching

lanaire-ranching
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Sweetened wrote:Other than myself, Lou and Hidden, who will be there!

Sad I WANT to be there... does that count???

lanaire-ranching wrote:

Sad I  WANT to be there... does that count???

Only a little bit Smile

*HUG*

loushrop

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Another table booked. She wasn't sure what she was bringing yet. Woot woot!!

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Go LOU.

I have a really really REALLY excited lady coming out
who would like to keep in touch to book a table for NEXT YEAR!!!baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

Unfortunately, Gramma Zoo will not be able to join us this year Sad She's here in spirit.

DCChick

DCChick
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I will be there... But not until the next weekend Sad

Will there be any black or blue copper Marans hens or pullets there? I am looking for a couple or three...

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

So how was the sale? Smile  What did everyone come home with?

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

sweetend texed me and said she was going to post Pictures today and let us know how it went Still waiting and tapping my foot LOL

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Tap tap tap!!!

Laughing

Sorry guys! Can't find my camera's cable, as soon as I do, I'll get pictures up!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum