Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lessons We Have to Learn From

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lessons We Have to Learn From Empty Lessons We Have to Learn From Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:59 am

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

2Lessons We Have to Learn From Empty Re: Lessons We Have to Learn From Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:15 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

What a lovely tribute to your friend.

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

3Lessons We Have to Learn From Empty Re: Lessons We Have to Learn From Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:20 pm

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I agree, she lived a very good life, and gave you her all. Not many sheep get that opportunity. Or people as in your case.

Animals are so far from dumb! She left you with lovely lambs to carry on her legacy.

Sometimes not all of the animals are this way, but then you get special ones like her. They make it all worthwhile.

May she stay in your memories forever.

4Lessons We Have to Learn From Empty Re: Lessons We Have to Learn From Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:31 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Theses are sad times. I am sorry to hear about this and know it is no small matter. Not by a long shot. You will think about her often and know she lived a life that other sheep only dream of. You did right by her and that's the promise we make.

5Lessons We Have to Learn From Empty Re: Lessons We Have to Learn From Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:12 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ah Tara, I don't think that you will hear any people laughing at your feelings of the matriarch of the clan. She has passed, she is wandering those fields, finding the succulent greens that you and yours have so willingly found for her, for the extra comfort in the frailing last days of life. What a lovely tribute to Haley. And a beautiful name. She has taught you many things, you have listened and you have learned. I too believe that critters have a way of making us understand their needs. Their methods of giving this gratitude come in many forms. A lovely story, Tara, and you know our noses quivered, a few tears may have fallen, the love of the animals shines through, and the hat off to you and yours. They strike deep in our heart, and so rightly deserve to be loved and cared very deeply for. Haley is happy, running and flouncing through those lush green fields. have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]