Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Turkey Poults Wanted

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Turkey Poults Wanted Empty Turkey Poults Wanted Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:22 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

We are looking for some turkey poults to add to our farm.  At the moment we are looking to see who has what breeds and where are they located.  We would consider something farther away if they have a ride here.  A gentle breed would be better as we have small children feeding and caring for our livestock.

2Turkey Poults Wanted Empty Re: Turkey Poults Wanted Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:25 pm

Grandma Art

Grandma Art

I have all kinds of Turkey poults. They are listed on my
webpage but I am close to Calgary....   its not that far if
you know someone coming over.

http://www.sheltiesalberta.com

3Turkey Poults Wanted Empty Re: Turkey Poults Wanted Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:42 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Contact else.canoecreekchix over on ACE, she has a mamma brooding on a bunch of eggs and I think she is in the middle of a hatch too, also check out chickenhoarder, here and ACE, think they might, or did have some, both in our vicinities, kind of.  Hope you can find what you are looking for.  Have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

4Turkey Poults Wanted Empty Re: Turkey Poults Wanted Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:53 pm

Beep

Beep

Hi, did you find what you were looking for?  We have Royal Palms, a few aged 11-13 weeks, some hatching over the next couple of weeks.  Awesome birds and used to kids (I have a 6 yr old and a 10 yr old).  Might be willing to deliver for small fee...

5Turkey Poults Wanted Empty Re: Turkey Poults Wanted Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:36 am

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

I had forgotten about this ad. We have purchased some Beltsvilles and some Blue Slate poults. Thanks.

6Turkey Poults Wanted Empty Re: Turkey Poults Wanted Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:48 am

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

How are they doing? They must be growing quickly now! Have they calmed down? I find they get very friendly once they aren't cornered in a brooder.

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

7Turkey Poults Wanted Empty Re: Turkey Poults Wanted Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:11 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

How are they doing? They must be growing quickly now! Have they calmed down? I find they get very friendly once they aren't cornered in a brooder.
They are doing very well as are the two steers and 4 Chanties. The turkeys didn't stay long with the Chanties in the stock trough as they had soon flown out. We have moved them into the turkey coop where they are enclosed in a larger space. They are in with 4 GL Wyandottes and 4 Delawares. When the MGs go for processing we'll have space to separate them from the chicks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum