Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quails and eggs I currently have for Sale

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Quails and eggs I currently have for Sale Empty Quails and eggs I currently have for Sale Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:25 pm

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hi

I currently have Coturnixs ( eight colours) and Button Quail (8 colour - 3 colours are Tuxedos - Dark, Silver, Golden) for sale. No other types right now. Will have. 6 to 8 pairs of Mexican Speckled Bobwhites for sale this fall. Some of them are Snowvflakes. May have 2-4 pairs of Tennersee Red Bobwhites for sale. I can ship birds by Air Canada and also ship eggs by Xpresspost 3 day mail to any place in Canada. Sorry, no shipment to US. Maybe in the future.

In the next 2-3 weeks I will have 3 or 4 quads of Coturnixs for sale. Each Quad (actually five, but I call them quads because they have 4 hens) will have 4 hens each a different color, and a male another colour. Five colours in each box. At least one in each box will be a Silver or Silver Tuxedo.

Button quails are a range in price from $7 to $15 depending on Colour. Extra hens added on to a pair will be that colour price plus $2 more as it leaves me with a male I have to kill.

I just about always have Coturnix and Button eggs for sale.

Perry

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum