Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for a Call Drake (AB)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for a Call Drake (AB) Empty Looking for a Call Drake (AB) Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hey Everyone,

I am posting this on behalf of my sweetheart Karrie, or KareBare2

Karrie has a 4 year old Call Duck hen named Peaches. Peaches is a bit bigger than the average call duck. We have been unsuccessful in finding her a suitable mate.
The last few drakes we have brought in have been unsuitable for her, to small to properly mate.

Peaches just revealed herself after spending the last few weeks under our brooder house where she unsuccessfully sat on a clutch of her eggs.

We would love to see her be a mom, Karrie wants this so much as peaches is her pet.

If you have a call drake, any coloration that is considered "big" for a call drake, please contact myself or KareBare2

Thank you!

2Looking for a Call Drake (AB) Empty Re: Looking for a Call Drake (AB) Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:19 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Poor Peaches. I hope she can find the love of her life soon. Just like you and KareBare!

3Looking for a Call Drake (AB) Empty Re: Looking for a Call Drake (AB) Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:33 pm

chicken crack

chicken crack

Try oldbarncat. She used to have calls but not sure anymore,

4Looking for a Call Drake (AB) Empty Re: Looking for a Call Drake (AB) Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:19 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Bump!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum