Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Posting Lou's New Buddy

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Posting Lou's New Buddy Empty Posting Lou's New Buddy Mon May 27, 2013 9:03 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am Posting this for Lou
She got one of our Pyr pups Today.
Darwin tokk him to her in Regina today
She has Named him Flynn
So here is a Picture of Lou and Flynn I call it
FIRST KISS
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Puppy is 8 weeks old

2Posting Lou's New Buddy Empty Re: Posting Lou's New Buddy Mon May 27, 2013 9:13 pm

Oh how adorable! These dogs, the Great Pyrs and the Maremmas are such paradoxes. Paradoxi? Anyway... Mine is such a LOVEBUG! So much love and affection packed into this huge body!!! But if you're a coyote! WATCH OUT! They are awesome dogs. Lucky Lou - who doesn't love a puppy? And such a big squishy furry boy? I hope we get to see a few more pictures as Flynn grows.

3Posting Lou's New Buddy Empty Re: Posting Lou's New Buddy Mon May 27, 2013 9:48 pm

loushrop

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thanks for posting. He is just adorable. As I told Joe it was love at first sight. Lol thank you to Darwin for delivering him to Regina as well. Lou

4Posting Lou's New Buddy Empty Re: Posting Lou's New Buddy Mon May 27, 2013 10:56 pm

Echo 1

Echo 1
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Off to a wonderful start....enjoy!

5Posting Lou's New Buddy Empty Re: Posting Lou's New Buddy Tue May 28, 2013 6:06 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ah, what a sweet picture, and nice to make your acquaintance, Lou. Beautiful puppy. Have a most wonderful day, CynthiaM.

6Posting Lou's New Buddy Empty Re: Posting Lou's New Buddy Tue May 28, 2013 7:57 am

Oh Lou! Congratulations on your beautiful new addition.

7Posting Lou's New Buddy Empty Re: Posting Lou's New Buddy Fri May 31, 2013 2:18 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Here is a Pic that Lou Just sent of Flynn (the male pup she got from our litter) with a duck
Shows that they are good with the poultry.
Thanks Lou
so here is Flynn doing his job watching the flock
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Still have 3 males and 1 female available

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum