Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp*

+13
Arcticsun
Bowker Acres
Susan
bckev
Schipperkesue
ChicoryFarm
uno
KatuskiFarms
Fowler
Blue Hill Farm
Ruffledfeathers
coopslave
heda gobbler
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:45 am

I think I actually made that noise, but I only stomped in my head. As of the early afternoon yesterday, the farm is ours. Not Landlord Jerkface's. Ours.

I'm doing up a thank you video to everyone who helped us out, and I'll share it here too considering we had so much emotional support from this forum.

Thanks guys.

Last edited by Sweetened on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar and wording)

2SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty Re: SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:48 am

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congratulations! There is no wealth like land! I hope it brings you joy!

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

3SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty Re: SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:48 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

YaY! Banana

4SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty Re: SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:49 am

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

cheers *doing the snoopy dance* for you cheers

5SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty Re: SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:51 am

Ruffledfeathers wrote:cheers *doing the snoopy dance* for you cheers

Snoopy dance is almost as epic as muppet flail. *Lucy dances*

6SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty Re: SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:53 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

That's wonderful news! Congrats! sunny

7SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty Re: SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:15 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

That's terrific! flower

8SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty Re: SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:39 am

Congrats , so happy for you guys cheers

9SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty Re: SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:54 am

KatuskiFarms

KatuskiFarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

So exciting to have your own piece of the world, and to know that everything you do on it is to YOUR benefit.
Oh yeah!

10SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty Re: SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:32 am

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

GO forth, young Sweetened, wearing a helmet with horns and pigtails, and stick ye a flag into yon earth, claiming it in the name of the Vikings (that's you and Moose). Let your pigtails flap in the breeze as you stare, grim jawed and steeley eyed, into the distance. This land is YOUR land!

11SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty Re: SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:34 am

uno wrote:GO forth, young Sweetened, wearing a helmet with horns and pigtails, and stick ye a flag into yon earth, claiming it in the name of the Vikings (that's you and Moose). Let your pigtails flap in the breeze as you stare, grim jawed and steeley eyed, into the distance. This land is YOUR land!

You know I'm going to get a picture of this, right?

12SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty Re: SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:37 am

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congratulations Sweetened and Moose! This is wonderful news! sunny

13SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty Re: SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:39 am

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh yes!! Pictures!

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

14SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty Re: SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:40 am

Wonder where to find a viking helmet this time of year... I'm ashamed to say I don't have one.

15SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty Re: SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:43 am

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh I can't wait for these pics.

Party store, dollar store, sally ann ???

16SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty Re: SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:44 am

Its especially epic that we have some snow mountains and goats nearby.

17SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty Re: SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:04 am

KatuskiFarms

KatuskiFarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Sweetened wrote:Wonder where to find a viking helmet this time of year... I'm ashamed to say I don't have one.

There's always paper mâché!

18SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty Re: SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:25 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Squeeee!

You must be just bursting!

In comemoration of this exciting event, please enjoy more Squee!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

19SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty Re: SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:26 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Lots of instructions on how to make them on line.

You can even knit one if you have the time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

20SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty Re: SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:33 am

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Do it! Do it! Take the pic! I must see this! SQUEEEE!

21SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty Re: SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:11 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Squeee! Anything Viking is cool! Squee!

22SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty Re: SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:14 am

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Congrats

23SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty Re: SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:01 pm

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Way to go Sweetened! Congrats!!!

24SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty Re: SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:32 pm

Bowker Acres

Bowker Acres
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

What and awesome feeling! Congratulations. I believe everyone should own their own piece of land. It is a great feeling. I remember when we bought our first place as well. We bought a half section of land and we were so excited. We looked at the house after we made our fist offer on it! We didn't care what we lived in, as long as it was OURS!

25SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Empty Re: SQUEEEEE *Stomp stomp stomp* Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:51 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

I shall also Squee for you!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum