Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is everyone taking to Red Deer

+12
mirycreek
Piet
Arcticsun
Rober10169
KathyS
Blue Hill Farm
poplar girl
Dan Smith
msmall
chickeesmom
Amy
Hidden River
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26What is everyone taking to Red Deer - Page 2 Empty Re: What is everyone taking to Red Deer Tue May 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Rober10169

We will have about 25 ducklings(2 weeks-5 weeks old)...Saxony and Khaki Campbells...they are all ranging on grass together in wire circle during the day now.

How much will you be selling your Saxony ducks for?

27What is everyone taking to Red Deer - Page 2 Empty Re: What is everyone taking to Red Deer Wed May 25, 2011 8:49 am

msmall

msmall

pops coops - where are you blue orpingtons from? I would be interested in them, some silkies, blue cochins.........

28What is everyone taking to Red Deer - Page 2 Empty Re: What is everyone taking to Red Deer Wed May 25, 2011 12:33 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

Rober10169 wrote:
We will have about 25 ducklings(2 weeks-5 weeks old)...Saxony and Khaki Campbells...they are all ranging on grass together in wire circle during the day now.

How much will you be selling your Saxony ducks for?

$15 each unsexed

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

29What is everyone taking to Red Deer - Page 2 Empty Re: What is everyone taking to Red Deer Wed May 25, 2011 5:38 pm

triplejfarms

triplejfarms
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

ok

blue,black,splash orpingtons 4 weeks, 2 weeks, and 1 week old
GLW 6 weeks old
BLRW 6 weeks old
red sussex x 2 weeks old
cornish x meat 2 weeks old
few silkies 6 weeks and 1 week "blue,partrige"
couple cochin bantam frizzles

and chicken, turkey saddles
art work

for a friend barred rocks
rhode island red
blue orpingtons

http://www.conjuringcreekboardingkennels.com/farm.html

30What is everyone taking to Red Deer - Page 2 Empty Re: What is everyone taking to Red Deer Thu May 26, 2011 8:43 am

steve

steve
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

i will be bring 2 non-beared silkies, bantom frizzles, naked necks, cochins, a chuckar, frizzle hatching eggs, and a cross bred hen. i made myself a name tag, i just have to remember to bring it! LOL

31What is everyone taking to Red Deer - Page 2 Empty Re: What is everyone taking to Red Deer Thu May 26, 2011 11:57 am

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

msmail, do you have any more Euskal Oioas?? I would like Newer blood and Pops could bring them home for me!!

32What is everyone taking to Red Deer - Page 2 Empty Re: What is everyone taking to Red Deer Thu May 26, 2011 2:30 pm

msmall

msmall

Susan - Sorry all mine are sold.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum