Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SALMON ARM POULTRY SWAP MAY 5TH 2013

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SALMON ARM POULTRY SWAP MAY 5TH 2013 Empty SALMON ARM POULTRY SWAP MAY 5TH 2013 Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:33 pm

chickenlove

New Here

I WILL BE HOSTING THE FIRST POULTRY SWAP AT BUCKERFIELDS SALMON ARM MAY 5TH 12.00 TO 2.30 RAIN OR SHINE.THIS WILL BE POULTRY ONLY ALL POULTRY WELCOME PLEASE HAVE THEM CAGED OR BOXED.YOU CAN SELL / SWAP / BUY /BIRDS/ FERTILE EGGS.WE HOPE TO HAVE A GREAT TURN OUT .IF ALL GOES WELL WE WILL BE HOSTING 3 SWAPS FROM SPRING THROUGH SUMMER.HOPE TO SEE AS MANY OF YOU AS POSSIBLE.THIS IS A FREE SWAP NO FEES.ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL CALL RANDY 250-679-0001 WILL TAKE CALLS TO 11.00 PM ANYDAY THANKS TO ALL.

2SALMON ARM POULTRY SWAP MAY 5TH 2013 Empty Re: SALMON ARM POULTRY SWAP MAY 5TH 2013 Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:36 pm

cheers That's great news! I will put it in my calendar now.
Any of you close-by people going to come? Let's make sure we meet up somehow.
This is great Randy, thanks for all the notice.
FC

3SALMON ARM POULTRY SWAP MAY 5TH 2013 Empty Re: SALMON ARM POULTRY SWAP MAY 5TH 2013 Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:55 pm

calliope

calliope

Yes, I hope to make it. I think it will be fun to meet people from the forum at a casual event like this Smile Good idea, Randy!

4SALMON ARM POULTRY SWAP MAY 5TH 2013 Empty Re: SALMON ARM POULTRY SWAP MAY 5TH 2013 Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:59 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh ya, now ain't that just a thing of beauty!! I have always wondered why some places have so many sales, like Vancouver Island, and Alberta, but no one ever did something like this here. Buckerfields in Salmon Arm is such a central point to the Okanagan area. There are many, many people that I have had the pleasure of being contact with since we moved, many friends made, many people only met, and many through emails only. But this is a pretty chicken/turkey/duck friendly area, this beautiful Okanagan of mine, smiling.

Even Barriere is not that far (hint, hint, Rosewood). Definitely on my calendar and will have things to support the sale. Like....maybe some hatching eggs and some feathered things that will be actually walking around. Yay, go, go, go....this is gonna be a whole lotta fun. Anything you need me to help with, if you need help, just say the word. And we gonna meet a whole lotta people too, now ain't that gonna just ROCK!! Have a most wonderful day, CynthiaM.

5SALMON ARM POULTRY SWAP MAY 5TH 2013 Empty Re: SALMON ARM POULTRY SWAP MAY 5TH 2013 Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:50 pm

SucellusFarms

SucellusFarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Might be a good time to visit my daughter in Kamloops...

http://www.sucellusfarms.ca

6SALMON ARM POULTRY SWAP MAY 5TH 2013 Empty Re: SALMON ARM POULTRY SWAP MAY 5TH 2013 Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:53 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

SucellusFarms wrote:Might be a good time to visit my daughter in Kamloops...

Yep, Kamloops is about an hour away from Salmon Arm...and you can meet some people from our forum here too, smiling. Have a most awesome day, CynthiaM.

7SALMON ARM POULTRY SWAP MAY 5TH 2013 Empty Re: SALMON ARM POULTRY SWAP MAY 5TH 2013 Sun May 05, 2013 4:50 pm

bcboy

bcboy
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

chickenlove wrote:I WILL BE HOSTING THE FIRST POULTRY SWAP AT BUCKERFIELDS SALMON ARM MAY 5TH 12.00 TO 2.30 RAIN OR SHINE.THIS WILL BE POULTRY ONLY ALL POULTRY WELCOME PLEASE HAVE THEM CAGED OR BOXED.YOU CAN SELL / SWAP / BUY /BIRDS/ FERTILE EGGS.WE HOPE TO HAVE A GREAT TURN OUT .IF ALL GOES WELL WE WILL BE HOSTING 3 SWAPS FROM SPRING THROUGH SUMMER.HOPE TO SEE AS MANY OF YOU AS POSSIBLE.THIS IS A FREE SWAP NO FEES.ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL CALL RANDY 250-679-0001 WILL TAKE CALLS TO 11.00 PM ANYDAY THANKS TO ALL.
Thanks for hosting the poultry swap Randy!!! cheers
I thought it was a great turnout. Will there be other event's thought out this summer?

http://www.grizzlycurb.ca

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum