Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NCAPA Show

+5
Arcticsun
Schipperkesue
steve
triplejfarms
Sebas49
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26NCAPA Show - Page 2 Empty Re: NCAPA Show Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:16 pm

msmall

msmall

Yep your on my list sue

27NCAPA Show - Page 2 Empty Re: NCAPA Show Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:35 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Marsha, I will not be there on Saturday. If someone wants to buy the bird, is there someone who could hold the money? Hint hint!

28NCAPA Show - Page 2 Empty Re: NCAPA Show Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:04 pm

msmall

msmall

Yep I can not a problem Very Happy

29NCAPA Show - Page 2 Empty Re: NCAPA Show Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:53 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

When is cage in time and which day? Friday or the Saturday?

30NCAPA Show - Page 2 Empty Re: NCAPA Show Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:56 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

I re read the whole thread, and saw that cage in can be after 4pm on Friday- 10pm. Then Cage out is after 3pm on Sunday!

This weekend coming up is a very busy weekend for me, I usually volunteer and participate in an IceFishing Derby with proceed's going towards the Northern Alberta Make A Wish, but after a 10 year run, last year was the last event. This weekend is also my birthday as well. For the first time in a few years I have decided to actually do something and I am celebrating with family, with a dinner Sunday night.

Unfortunately I will be leaving shortly after cage out, and I help tidy up a bit. Normally I would stick around to assist with clean up. I will do my best to perhaps be there for set up.

Oh and I might bring some bake and bring some cupcakes to share with others on Sunday to celebrate my 29th B-Day.

Cheers,

Jonny

31NCAPA Show - Page 2 Empty Re: NCAPA Show Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:42 am

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Jonny Anvil wrote:
I re read the whole thread, and saw that cage in can be after 4pm on Friday- 10pm. Then Cage out is after 3pm on Sunday!

This weekend coming up is a very busy weekend for me, I usually volunteer and participate in an IceFishing Derby with proceed's going towards the Northern Alberta Make A Wish, but after a 10 year run, last year was the last event. This weekend is also my birthday as well. For the first time in a few years I have decided to actually do something and I am celebrating with family, with a dinner Sunday night.

Unfortunately I will be leaving shortly after cage out, and I help tidy up a bit. Normally I would stick around to assist with clean up. I will do my best to perhaps be there for set up.

Oh and I might bring some bake and bring some cupcakes to share with others on Sunday to celebrate my 29th B-Day.

Well Jonny

Since I am two times as old as yo, you should bring two for me. Chocolate please.

Perry

Cheers,

Jonny

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

32NCAPA Show - Page 2 Empty Re: NCAPA Show Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Well I managed to get 5 chickens and 2 turkeys ready for the show, planning on caging in around 8-9am.
See you all tomorrow.

Cupcakes are sunday.. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum