Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

+14
Keibler77
Bowker Acres
bckev
Ruffledfeathers
Fowler
triplejfarms
calliope
KathyS
Micah and Kiah
cbrookkelly
Hillbilly
chickencrazygirl
authenticfarm
Schipperkesue
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Avatar update challenge! - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar update challenge! Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:18 pm

KendraG

KendraG

My little artiste ...

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

27Avatar update challenge! - Page 2 Empty Great Painter! Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:33 pm

Micah and Kiah

Micah and Kiah

I love your photo! Was your pony a natural painter or did you need to coach him/her?

28Avatar update challenge! - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar update challenge! Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:46 pm

My turn. Quirky?

This is what happens when I have photoshop and a picture of me on hand.

29Avatar update challenge! - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar update challenge! Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:46 pm

Keibler77 wrote:I'm in! Ok...so I wouldn't egg-xactly call this quirky...but it sure did give me a good chuckle! Smile

I love those series of pictures

30Avatar update challenge! - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar update challenge! Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:47 pm

KendraG

KendraG

Micah and Kiah wrote:I love your photo! Was your pony a natural painter or did you need to coach him/her?

I taught him to hold a brush, and he already knew how to nod, so I just combined the skills - but as soon as he realized he was making a mark on the paper, he went wild. He LOVES to paint.

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

31Avatar update challenge! - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar update challenge! Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Now I am in trouble. What have I started? I knew you all from your avatar and now I don't recognize you anymore!

32Avatar update challenge! - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar update challenge! Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:46 pm

chickencrazygirl

chickencrazygirl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

So Sue does that mean "Better the devil you know " lol what did you start affraid

http://www.wovenndreamscanada.com

33Avatar update challenge! - Page 2 Empty Love it! Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:58 am

Micah and Kiah

Micah and Kiah

I had heard minis are quite bright, guess this proves it!
KendraG wrote:
Micah and Kiah wrote:I love your photo! Was your pony a natural painter or did you need to coach him/her?

I taught him to hold a brush, and he already knew how to nod, so I just combined the skills - but as soon as he realized he was making a mark on the paper, he went wild. He LOVES to paint.

34Avatar update challenge! - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar update challenge! Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:43 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Ok,

I am game Very Happy

This was taken last summer at my best friends wedding in Banff. This particular garden gnome was brought to the wedding as one of the attendee's guest... The stories and photos that followed this gnome were rather interesting, needless to say it has traveled the world.

35Avatar update challenge! - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar update challenge! Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:37 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

What a pain!

36Avatar update challenge! - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar update challenge! Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am absolutly loving everybodies new avatars!!

Yes uno it is a pain but well worth the "new" look. PS I love your quilt Very Happy

37Avatar update challenge! - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar update challenge! Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:20 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

quirky....hmm.....will have to have a think and a look.....

I like everyones new avatars, but it does screw with my head for the first little while. Its like I don't know who everyone is anymore!!!

38Avatar update challenge! - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar update challenge! Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:58 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

coopslave wrote:quirky....hmm.....will have to have a think and a look.....

I like everyones new avatars, but it does screw with my head for the first little while. Its like I don't know who everyone is anymore!!!

My exact thoughts!

Do you have a pretty 'bearded lady' that you could use, Coopster?

39Avatar update challenge! - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar update challenge! Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:05 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

There you go Sue, not a bearded lady or particularly quirky, but honouring the old boy we lost and his good mate who still misses him.

40Avatar update challenge! - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar update challenge! Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:46 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Awwww.....

41Avatar update challenge! - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar update challenge! Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:50 pm

coopslave wrote:There you go Sue, not a bearded lady or particularly quirky, but honouring the old boy we lost and his good mate who still misses him.

*Lip quiver* That's so heartbreaking! *Pout* But sweet..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum