Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Booted Bantam Eggs or pullets/hens

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Booted Bantam Eggs or pullets/hens Empty Booted Bantam Eggs or pullets/hens Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:30 am

Island Girl

Island Girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Will this search ever end Shocked I am wondering if ANYONE has these birds in their flocks? I would be happy with the Porcelain or Mille Fleur variety, it can be done! I would love to hear from you. Many thanks.

XOX Monika

2Booted Bantam Eggs or pullets/hens Empty Booted Bantams Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:26 pm

Micah and Kiah

Micah and Kiah

It would be great to find out who has booted Bantams of any colour, thanks for starting the thread Monica!
Island Girl wrote:Will this search ever end Shocked I am wondering if ANYONE has these birds in their flocks? I would be happy with the Porcelain or Mille Fleur variety, it can be done! I would love to hear from you. Many thanks.

XOX Monika

3Booted Bantam Eggs or pullets/hens Empty Re: Booted Bantam Eggs or pullets/hens Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:47 am

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hi

My two little pullets were hatched mid of August. Almost 5 months old now. Should have eggs around middle of March, chick in April. I will try to post picture of them when I get home or early next week.

It's 9:43 right now. Laying in bed in Royal Alex hospital in Edmonton. Going to operate at 11:300 on my right eye.

Hopefully I will be able to them with both eyes when this done.

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Micah and Kiah

Micah and Kiah

We'll be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers Perry.

Perryschofield wrote:Hi

My two little pullets were hatched mid of August. Almost 5 months old now. Should have eggs around middle of March, chick in April. I will try to post picture of them when I get home or early next week.

It's 9:43 right now. Laying in bed in Royal Alex hospital in Edmonton. Going to operate at 11:300 on my right eye.

Hopefully I will be able to them with both eyes when this done.

5Booted Bantam Eggs or pullets/hens Empty Re: Booted Bantam Eggs or pullets/hens Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:00 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh Perry! Good luck with your operation. You have been through heck with this!

6Booted Bantam Eggs or pullets/hens Empty Re: Booted Bantam Eggs or pullets/hens Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:26 pm

Island Girl

Island Girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Spoke with your lovely wife yesterday while you were outside getting ready for your trip Perry. My prayers and well wishes are with you for a successful and speedy recovery.

XOX Monika

7Booted Bantam Eggs or pullets/hens Empty Re: Booted Bantam Eggs or pullets/hens Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:49 pm

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Thanks. Operation went great. Got back home today at 2:30 my poor wife had to drive the whole four 1/2 hour drive by her self. No driving for two weeks. No flying or going near the mountains for a month. Great doctor. Operation was an hour and a half. Little pain so far and very little leaking.

Thank again everyone.

Perry

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

8Booted Bantam Eggs or pullets/hens Empty Good news Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:11 pm

Micah and Kiah

Micah and Kiah

That is great Perry! I hope that your recovery is speedy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum