Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Okanagan, B.C. mottled java pullets, SOLD

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Pullets are sold. I have decided to not go forth with breed the mottled java that I have. I have three pullets which have been laying for about two months. Every day, have not missed a day of laying yet. I suspect this is only because they are young. The coop that the pullets are in will be used for growing out chicks. This to me is more important than working with the breed. So yes, if interested, there are three that will be rehomed, only together, no splitting up of the gals. I will be putting them on the internet tomorrow morning, but thought I would offer first on our forum. Have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

If interested, please do not use the forum PM. I like to receive emails only.

Okanagan, B.C. mottled java pullets, SOLD Mottledjava1_zps9058926e

Last edited by CynthiaM on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Is there a rooster that goes with them or just the girls?

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

No, there are only pullets. I had thoughts of a cockerel, but have changed my mind. Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

The trio of pullets is still available for rehoming. Have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

beavercreek

beavercreek
New Here

These are sold then? thanks:)

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yep.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: