Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Football And The Blonde

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Football And The Blonde  Empty Football And The Blonde Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:32 am

No offence to any blondes here ,just thought it funny .......

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked it.
"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents."
Dumbfounded, her boyfriend asked, "What do you mean?"
"Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!"

2Football And The Blonde  Empty Re: Football And The Blonde Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:10 pm

SerJay

SerJay
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

lol!

3Football And The Blonde  Empty Re: Football And The Blonde Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:35 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh yes. Very similar to the father complaining about his son. Seems he spent a small fortune on this fellow's college education and all he got in return was a quarter back.

4Football And The Blonde  Empty Re: Football And The Blonde Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:24 am

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

The joke made me smile Very Happy Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum