Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2 Nigerian Dwarf Nannies for Sale, 1 Pygmy Nanny, and looking for Pygmy buck

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2 high percentage NIgerian Dwarf Nanny Goats, both kidded with triplets this year and raised all. Not trained to milk but could easily be. Not pets, but not wild..will come for food or curiosity. Just about 2 years old.

1 Pygmy nanny, excellent mother of triplets. Almost 2 years old.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chicken crack

chicken crack

I have a pygmy cross buck that I could part with. He is great but am thinking I might want to breed now so will need a doe. Want to maybe trade?

what is your buck crossed with chicken crack? I have 2 doelings that I would part with as well, but they are not ready for breeding this year. One is pure pygmy and the other Nigerian/Pygmy. I am asking $150 for any one of the female goats. There is nothing wrong with them. I just have more than I need.

chicken crack

chicken crack

I will ask SSue, I bought them from her. I wouldn't want to breed her until the spring anyways. Would she be old enough then? I think the buck is Pygmy, Nygerian and a bit of shetland but I will confirm that. Do you still have any pigs for sale? I may be looking for a youngish boar to breed for next spring too.

The doelings were born in June. I would suggest the Nigerian Dwarf girls instead. They are young and proven, both had triplets and raised them beautifully.

I have two young boars for sale, Berkshires, born in April and ready to breed by the new year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum