Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ready for winter, well almost

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ready for winter, well almost Empty Ready for winter, well almost Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:42 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have 2 of the pens cleaned and ready for the bad weather. Just the big pen and coop to go! Feels good to have some of it done. Well, not exactly feeling good, back is killing me, but nice to clean up the feathers that were EVERYWHERE! Nice to have things sort of tidy again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Ready for winter, well almost Empty Re: Ready for winter, well almost Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:51 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yes a good feeling! I know what you mean.
I am finally starting to feel like I have a handle on the huge amounts of chickens we hatched this year, as in only 30 or so left to butcher and plans in place for all the extra pullets to go to new homes!

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

3Ready for winter, well almost Empty Re: Ready for winter, well almost Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:28 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Smiling, and how long will that look as nice as it looks now, hee, hee. Nice job and you got some nice coops too. Yep, I am in the same boat, pretty soon the big dung out and new fresh in. My place is full of feathers too, where on earth do they all come from anyways Shocked . Looks like you are almost winter ready, nice!! Have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

4Ready for winter, well almost Empty Re: Ready for winter, well almost Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:37 am

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

5Ready for winter, well almost Empty Re: Ready for winter, well almost Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:02 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, there was obviously a pillow fight in there last night! Just can't get these kids to keep their rooms clean!

6Ready for winter, well almost Empty Re: Ready for winter, well almost Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:06 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Lookin' good coop'ers. It's a satisfying feeling isn't it? I need to get droppings boards in my coops before winter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum