Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Standard Wyandottes needed. Help would be appreciated..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hi

My friend Shawn and I have been working hard to putting togather breeding pens of Wyandottes for next spring. So far we have been able to find the following colors, by buying eggs, chicks, or trading...

In standards: Buff, Black, Blue, Buff Columbian (only pullet, looking for roo), Columbian, Golden Laced, Partridge (several pullets - need a roo), Silver Laced ( looking for good pullets - Guardhouse line if possible), Silver Pencilled, White.

In bantams: Silver Laced

Some birds are from show breeders, 2 colors are from hatcheries - Buff and Columbians (surprising good for hatchery stock), and our Blacks and Blues are from a breeder in Ontario working on them.

We do need to locate the following - a roo or pair of Buff Columbians, a Partridge roo, and good quality Silver Laced pullets. We have some Silver Laced pullets, but would like to up grade them to match our young roo who is a nice big young Guardhouse line roo.

If you can helps by supplying the above or letting us know who has any of them it would be greatly appreciated.

All birds are young. Old breeders are sold or eaten. Will maybe have some Golden Laced for sale later this fall.

Thanks for any help you can give us.

Perry & Shawn

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Rosies

If you are looking for gold laced wyandotte Roos I have 3 available. About 6-7 months old. I hatched them from Wyandotte by Lacombe.

barnyardcritters Jr.

barnyardcritters Jr.

I have some Performance poultry Columbian Wyandotte Pullets that will be for sale as soon as they start laying so I can pick mine out of them. Most of mine from last year were decent sized birds, with one that felt heavier than the rooster, unfortunately our new guard dog took all but one hen.

http://www.freewebs.com/barnyardcritters

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

barnyardcritters Jr. wrote:I have some Performance poultry Columbian Wyandotte Pullets that will be for sale as soon as they start laying so I can pick mine out of them. Most of mine from last year were decent sized birds, with one that felt heavier than the rooster, unfortunately our new guard dog took all but one hen.

Thanks for the offer. I think I am OK with most of the Wyandottes now, We have at least pairs, trios or quads of the following colours for standards.

White = Show Roo, Show hen, 3 McMurrey hens
Blue - 2 roos, 4 hens
Black- 2 roos - 2 hens.
Golden Laced - 6 roos - 12 pullets
Silver Pencilled - 2 quads (very, very, big!!! - the largest I have ever seen for this breed)
Partridge - 5 pullets, should have roos and more pullets coming
Columbian - trio
Silver Laced - R00 (Bill guardhouse line - need large good quality pullets
Buff Columbian - Large Pullet - need a roo

My friend Shawn and I hope to hatching eggs for sale from all the colours for next spring.

If you know of anyone who have 2 or 3 pullets Guardhouse line Silver Laced or a Buff Columbian Roo we would appreciate it if you could tell us how to contact them.

thanks
Perry

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum