Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Muscovy Ducks In Peace River

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Muscovy Ducks In Peace River Empty Muscovy Ducks In Peace River Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:50 pm

lazyfarmer

I am looking for some muscovies for breeding next year. If you are reducing your flock for winter now is the time to sell me a few, yes.Thanks.

2Muscovy Ducks In Peace River Empty Re: Muscovy Ducks In Peace River Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:41 am

smokyriver

smokyriver
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi I have some ducklings if interested in them. I am asking $12 each for the ones that are a month old or $10 for the new little guys who are close yo a week old. They are blue and white black and white and I think there is one little one who may end up mostly chocolate, but can't guarantee this.

http://Www.poultrypalacecanada.com

3Muscovy Ducks In Peace River Empty Re: Muscovy Ducks In Peace River Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:53 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Smokeyriver, do you still have ducklings?

4Muscovy Ducks In Peace River Empty re western canada poultry swap Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:43 pm

fergy623

fergy623
New Here

lazyfarmer wrote:I am looking for some muscovies for breeding next year. If you are reducing your flock for winter now is the time to sell me a few, yes.Thanks.

we have many eligible pairs of any color you may want. if you want to start hatching in the early months all you need is extra lights and plenty of warm areas of your barn. I see your post was in august. but figured I would reply as I have 30 pairs or at least 40 Girls to set up a nice flock

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum