Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is a few of S&G

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is a few of S&G Empty This is a few of S&G Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:16 am

lazyfarmer

The young girl was showing her playmate the house. "And this is Daddy's den" she said "Does your Daddy had a den?" "No' replied the girl "he growls all over the house."

The horse would have a good laugh today if he could see motorists adjusting their shoulder harnesess.

First yard observer: "The way you've prunded that tree I'd be surprised if you get even a peck of apples" Second neighbor: "I would too, it"s a pear tree."

Our small town boasts two banks. They both bow to the young set; one offers balloons and the second hands out lollipops. One busy afternoon a youngster approached our receptionist and asked, "Is this the sucker bank."

Everyone's a member of the "in" crowd these days--in doubt, in debt or in trouble.

When a young man starts right out complaining ab
out his bride's cooking, one of two things will happen: she'll learn better-or he will.

He: "If I had a million dollars do you know where I would be?" She: "I sure do, you'd be on our honeymoon."

" A wife that drives from the back seat is no out of place than the husband who cook's from the dinning room table."

2This is a few of S&G Empty Re: This is a few of S&G Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:39 am

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Funny! I got a chuckle out of these and shared them with my two nephews who are visiting. Laughing

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum