Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Try not to smile at this.....I dare ya! :)

+2
uno
Keibler77
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Try not to smile at this.....I dare ya! :) Empty Try not to smile at this.....I dare ya! :) Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:45 am

Keibler77

Keibler77

Good Morning Everyone!

I know I don't post often...I would love to but life is so crazy busy that I'm lucky when I even get time to read all of your wonderful posts! I just wanted to say that I have noticed the misfortune and off days some of you on here have had...and I have been victim to a few of those days myself...however, I wanted to share something that made me almost spit my coffee out and laugh out loud! Just a little something to hopefully make you all smile and make your day a little better Very Happy

Enjoy!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

I knew kids like that back in elementary school! What a cutie. Almost makes me want a goat. Almost.

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Now that little guy is ready for the olympics, I do believe - he'd so great at hurdles!!!!
So funny - thanks for sharing. Laughing

Did you see this one?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's a little longer but worth the watch if you have the time. So cute and funny - as Uno says it makes one almost want to have goats - almost

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ok now you wasted a good part of my day Keibler... Very Happy Got distracted by all the cute animals videos on there and the kids and I sat here for a good hour watching them all instead of cleaning... Oh well everyone needs to take a mental break once in a while.
All I could think was that poor black and white goat it kept knocking over...

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

chickencrazygirl

chickencrazygirl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

It was on our news last night. Mind the goat even stopped for a quick pee and still everyone went ahhhhhhhh
Yes cute and I have 8 babies in my back field ( Edmonton Area) just incase anyone wants a cute baby goat of there own Very Happy as I have to put them up for sale real soon. But fun they are.

http://www.wovenndreamscanada.com

ChickenTeam

ChickenTeam

So bouncy and so adorable bounce ! And a new game, its not leap frog, its leap goat Very Happy And if you're just going to stand around, you're going to get knocked over. If we weren't renting, I'd have a goat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum