Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone in Kelowna, BC area coming to Fort St. John, BC?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nicole B

Nicole B
New Here

I have six or seven P. Chantecler chickens to come to Fort St. John. If anyone is coming this way I would love to have my chickens travel with you. I have sent a medium size dog kennel down for the birds and just need a way to get them up here.

Also does anyone know regs. for flying birds on Air Canada. I think that is my only other option. If anyone knows or can give hints on how to book a flight for the birdies let me know.

smokyriver

smokyriver
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi I think they need to be in an airline approved kennel and they have room. Hopefully someone with more experience can help you!
Elaine

http://Www.poultrypalacecanada.com

Nicole B

Nicole B
New Here

Hi Elaine
I I love you the Partridge Chantecler roo I got from you. And Joan has some hens for me. Thank you so much for the tip. Very Happy
And yes, I hope someone lets me know about shipping - if I have to do it that way - but I am hoping since this is holiday season someone might be coming my way. We'll see. Question

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

pm'd you Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum