Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Indian Runner ducks wanted - Okanagan, BC

+3
fuzzylittlefriend
ChicoryFarm
CynthiaM
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Indian Runner ducks wanted - Okanagan, BC Empty Indian Runner ducks wanted - Okanagan, BC Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:38 pm

A friend is looking for a half-dozen Runners if anyone can help.
Thanks.

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wondering who that was, not me, are there other friends, smiling. I know you got lots of that thing called friends, smiling. I think that Heather has some very beautiful ones, wonder if she might have some for sale, ask her.....she has pictures of them on our forum, think they might be called magpie or something like that. Good luck, hope you can find them. Why don't they want chickens, lots of those around. Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

I saw Heather's post but she'd marked them "gone" so I put this on here.

Yes I have other friends. None of them quite stand up to you though. Shocked You know what I mean, and if you don't now, you will SHORTLY. Laughing Twisted Evil

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Shocked Embarassed Very Happy

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

You two are hilarious. Love that I met you both and got a sense of what good friends you are. I wonder what Farmchiq's got up her sleeve for you Cindi.......

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Very Happy Laughing Cool . My dearest, right back at ya. I don't know, she is a sneaky kind of gal, and a hoot and a hollar too, smiling. Beautiful days, CynthiaM.

Key word is "short".

Hmm, aren't you getting a bit off-topic here Cindi? Security!! Razz

Now, anyone got any Runner Ducks? I have a friend who has acquired 3 adorable Border Collie pups. She has the Dog, and also has an unrelated working bitch for her 25+ sheep, so she's looking to start the pups on ducks and then move onto sheep with the idea to sell at least one of them as a started stock dog.

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I dont have runners but I might have a couple welsh harliquin drakes. I "herded" them into bed tonight for the 1st time and man they were good. They are 4 weeks old now I am still waiting to see what the sexes turn out out. I might have 4 pairs or 3 girls and 5 boys. They are kinda upright?

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh these things that make me smile, speaking of you Farmchiq and HigginsRat!! Now Farmchiq, what do you mean by SHORT, you totally lost me there Very Happy beautiful days, CynthiaM.

CynthiaM wrote:what do you mean by SHORT, you totally lost me there

Are you standing in the tall grass? Come out where I can see you!!

FLF, I have passed this on to my friend and will let you know. Thank you!

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

ok!

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I have black and blue runner ducks and can hatch some when they start to lay

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Cathyjk, nice, but you do realize this thread was made last summer, right???? smiling.

I bet that person is still looking for ducks that can run Shocked , I know some ducks can run REALLY fast, seen them do that thing Razz . We had runner crosses with something and boy could they streak across the chickenyards and over hill and over dale....these were a hoot and a hollar for surely. Anyways, love runner ducks, but those males, oh those males, a little on the honky side I would say, my poor hens, he liked the brown sexsalinks just as much as his own ducks Rolling Eyes go figure that. He could run faster than the hens Embarassed . Actually, he didn't last too long at our place, I had had enough. What was with that anyways? Have a most awesome day, CynthiaM.

viczoe

viczoe
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Farmchiq, I do have White Indian Runner and plan to hatch some as soon as they start to lay. If interested she can pre-order as I will only hatch a few for myself and what I have orders for.

Heather

http://www.triple-h.ca

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

CynthiaM wrote:Cathyjk, nice, but you do realize this thread was made last summer, right???? smiling.

I bet that person is still looking for ducks that can run Shocked , I know some ducks can run REALLY fast, seen them do that thing Razz . We had runner crosses with something and boy could they streak across the chickenyards and over hill and over dale....these were a hoot and a hollar for surely. Anyways, love runner ducks, but those males, oh those males, a little on the honky side I would say, my poor hens, he liked the brown sexsalinks just as much as his own ducks Rolling Eyes go figure that. He could run faster than the hens Embarassed . Actually, he didn't last too long at our place, I had had enough. What was with that anyways? Have a most awesome day, CynthiaM.

NUTs.. never even noticed... good lord.. thanks!!

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Cathyjk, you maka me laugh. Did you move, you used to live 65 km north of Cranbrook, I see now you are south of Radium Hot Springs Razz . Got a kick out of that, cause I know you have not moved (or....have you?). Beautiful days, CynthiaM.

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

NO I just got tired of telling people North of Cranbrook.. now I"m south of Radium... yes, I know, mindless information.. we haven't moved.

Actually, I was getting the notion more people knew where Radium Hot Springs was than Cranbrook.

Oh, our jersey cow, Lily-Anne...baby coming May 24th... milk again!!

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

HigginsRAT did you just BURP?

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

heda gobbler wrote:HigginsRAT did you just BURP?

OK, now you really got me goin'!!! Twisted Evil Are you sure it was a burp? Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

Cathy, oooooh la, la, a baby, baby, calf will be born. Is south of Radium closer than north of Cranbrook, now smiling that really silly smile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum