Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Easter Egger and Barred Rock chicks

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Easter Egger and Barred Rock chicks Empty Easter Egger and Barred Rock chicks Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:53 pm

DCChick

DCChick
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I have 14 EE chicks and 10 Barred Rock (two more BR have pipped and should hatch soon) I am asking $5 each or 6 for $25 (not $30 like I had before) I'd prefer not to ship by mail, etc. since they will be three days old by the time things get going on Monday. I will be going to the sale in Milo in May and to Calgary the same day, so maybe something could be worked out. . .

Last edited by DCChick on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I suck at math a bit sometimes)

2Easter Egger and Barred Rock chicks Empty Re: Easter Egger and Barred Rock chicks Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:45 pm

DoubleSSRanch

DoubleSSRanch
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Where is Diamond City? Id google it but on dialup it would take until next year to load lol

http://www.doublessranch.webs.com

3Easter Egger and Barred Rock chicks Empty Re: Easter Egger and Barred Rock chicks Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:11 pm

BriarwoodPoultry

BriarwoodPoultry
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

It's by Lethbridge Smile

http://briarwoodpoultry.weebly.com

4Easter Egger and Barred Rock chicks Empty Re: Easter Egger and Barred Rock chicks Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:41 am

DCChick

DCChick
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

It is quite aways from Leduc, but my brother is going to Edmonton at the end of the week and I suggested to him he could be transport for chicks if needed. He didn't say no . . . If you are interested DoubleS, let me know and we'll se if something can be worked out.

5Easter Egger and Barred Rock chicks Empty Still available? Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:41 pm

Byrni74

New Here

I am interested in some of these birds. What do you still have available? Any chicks you could ship via greyhound?

6Easter Egger and Barred Rock chicks Empty Re: Easter Egger and Barred Rock chicks Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:51 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Birds cannot be shipped by greyhound, only federally inspected hatcheries can use Canada post and greyhound.
Day old chicks can be couriered though to many major cities in Alberta and some in BC.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

7Easter Egger and Barred Rock chicks Empty Re: Easter Egger and Barred Rock chicks Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:02 pm

Byrni74

New Here

I would definately be interested in say 8 of the barred rock and 4 EE's Say a dozen in total for $50? Now I just have to see if I can get someone to pick them up in Edmonton as both me and my husband work all week and weekend through until Thursday next week.

8Easter Egger and Barred Rock chicks Empty Re: Easter Egger and Barred Rock chicks Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:06 pm

DCChick

DCChick
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Sorry Byrni74, they are all gone Sad

9Easter Egger and Barred Rock chicks Empty Re: Easter Egger and Barred Rock chicks Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:18 am

Byrni74

New Here

I figured as much! Thanks anyway

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum