Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands

+5
CynthiaM
uno
Piet
Hidden River
rosewood
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Empty An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:37 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

Due to illness in the family we are going to the Netherlands this Saturday. We are planning on being gone for a week as Anneke sister is having surgery.

2An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Empty Re: An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:07 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hope all goes well over there for your family. Safe travels.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Empty Re: An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:07 pm

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Where in Holland are you going to be?

http://pvgflemishgiants.tripod.com/

4An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Empty Re: An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:20 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

We will stay in Mijdrecht, but will be travelling to Heerenveen.

5An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Empty Re: An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:51 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Safe travels.

6An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Empty Re: An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

rosewood wrote:We will stay in Mijdrecht, but will be travelling to Heerenveen.
i am from Venray in Limburg. Have a good stay and wish you all the best, take care. Piet

http://pvgflemishgiants.tripod.com/

7An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Empty Re: An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:39 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh, hope the Sister will be just fine, the miracles of the modern medicine world, safe travelling and enjoy your time there too!! Have a great day, CynthiaM.

8An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Empty Re: An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:46 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hope everything goes well.

9An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Empty Re: An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:50 am

Best wishes and safe travels.

10An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Empty Re: An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:38 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

We have returned from our trip. The surgery seems to have been sucessful and sister in law is recoverying well. We spent most of our time at Mijdrecht where my wife's mother lives. We had a nice drive from Mijdrecht to Heerenveen on Saturday through a lot of farmland. We were up at 6 AM yesterday and arrived home around 10 PM last night. At the moment I'm feeling a bit short on sleep.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

11An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Empty Re: An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Welcome home. I'm glad your S-in-law's surgery went well.

12An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Empty Re: An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:45 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Welcome home rosewood. Good to hear things went well. Lovely photo.

13An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Empty Re: An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:15 pm

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Glad things are going well.Now to get some rest! Beautiful picture! I only drove through the Netherlands to catch a flight out of Amsterdam years ago when I was in Europe for a mission trip (in my college days). Spent most of the summer in France and a couple weeks in Belgium. Your picture brought back memories and I would love to visit the Netherlands.

14An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Empty Re: An Unplanned Trip to the Netherlands Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:00 pm

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Welcome back! Hope for continued good news and optimism!

Hope the piglets are doing well. Tanya and Meghan make quite a pig wrestling team!

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum