Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility!

+3
Arcticsun
uno
Schipperkesue
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Tue May 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

... In his turkeys!

Come on you guys, what do you thinking was talking about? Get your minds out of the gutter!

Jonny sold me a dozen eggs and every single one is fertile. Now I just have to coddle these babies until they hatch.

Jonny, you should donate a dozen to the CHB sale! I would fight for those babies!

2Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Re: Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Tue May 22, 2012 9:11 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

I 2nd this! The eggs I got from him when he came through here on a Chicken Run were 100% fertile! I was very pleased.

3Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Re: Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Tue May 22, 2012 9:19 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Now there is a thought!!!!

Johnny! I loooove the boy I have from you,,,, how about spreading the love? A few eggs, c'mmon... ya know ya waaaana...

4Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Re: Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Tue May 22, 2012 10:52 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sadly my mind was half in the gutter. Had a good chuckle!
But that would be so neat if some turkey eggs made their way into the auction. I may be tempted, but don't tattle on me to Bruce.

5Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Re: Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Wed May 23, 2012 2:36 am

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I also have to admit that as soon as I read the title "Jonny Anvil has good fertility" the first thing that I thought was " maybe so but what about his birds" . Sorry it is just the way that my brain functions.

6Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Re: Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Wed May 23, 2012 9:06 am

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dan Smith wrote:I also have to admit that as soon as I read the title "Jonny Anvil has good fertility" the first thing that I thought was " maybe so but what about his birds" . Sorry it is just the way that my brain functions.

lol! Glad I'm not alone Laughing

7Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Re: Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Wed May 23, 2012 12:19 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Dan Smith wrote:I also have to admit that as soon as I read the title "Jonny Anvil has good fertility" the first thing that I thought was " maybe so but what about his birds" . Sorry it is just the way that my brain functions.

Mine too,

I spent pretty much the entire day yesterday offline, and just kicking around inside, due to Rain. Can't build a shed, deck or fence in the rain. Needless to say I am busy and yesterday was a nice day off, minus the flare ups...

I jump online and read this and was like WOW Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Yeah I have a gutter mind as well.

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments regarding Jonny Anvil's Amazing Fertility or JAAF as we shall now call it....lol
The lines are well and the birds are doing great. We have numerous poults that tsamis has hatched and still hatching for the CHB Sale June 16th and Glen Park July 28th.

SShhhhh listen carefully.... do you all hear that????

Laughing

Thats the sound of my Rubber arm twisting...... I will make a generous Donation.... but it will be a secret for now until I get my Eggs in one basket..... Razz

Ok I need to get outside...lol

8Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Re: Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Wed May 23, 2012 5:29 pm

chickencrazygirl

chickencrazygirl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Come on you guys stop egging Jonny on to share his fertility with you all Razz So if you are egging him on what are you guys donating for the show Question
Jonny well I have to say ..........oh my god my mind was so in the dirt on that one as well Embarassed just don't tell anyone.

http://www.wovenndreamscanada.com

9Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Re: Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Thu May 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am donating a trio of 'special' silkies.

Now you have brought it up do you have a donation you would like to maks, Crazygirl?

10Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Re: Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Thu May 24, 2012 6:36 pm

chickencrazygirl

chickencrazygirl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Schipperkesue wrote:I am donating a trio of 'special' silkies.

Now you have brought it up do you have a donation you would like to maks, Crazygirl?
Don't have a problem donating something, problem is getting it there to the show? as I am not sure if I can spend the day away to get there or not. I have a baby goat needing extra care at the moment OMG I want to run away you know even for a day Embarassed

11Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Re: Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:38 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

A follow up to Jonny's fertility. I locked down all 12 eggs last week and have 3 healthy chicks so far this morning. I hope to see all 12 bumbling around the hatcher when I get home from school this afternoon!

Thank-you, Jonny!

12Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Re: Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:18 am

chickencrazygirl

chickencrazygirl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Schipperkesue wrote:A follow up to Jonny's fertility. I locked down all 12 eggs last week and have 3 healthy chicks so far this morning. I hope to see all 12 bumbling around the hatcher when I get home from school this afternoon!

Thank-you, Jonny!
Sue did you get my donation OK for the show Very Happy

13Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Re: Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:43 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

You very Welcome Sue!

I will have lots and Lots of Turkey pouts at the CHB Sale and the Glen Park Sale!

14Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Re: Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:51 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

chickencrazygirl wrote:
Schipperkesue wrote:A follow up to Jonny's fertility. I locked down all 12 eggs last week and have 3 healthy chicks so far this morning. I hope to see all 12 bumbling around the hatcher when I get home from school this afternoon!

Thank-you, Jonny!
Sue did you get my donation OK for the show Very Happy

Yes, and thanks! Sorry you won't be there in person!

15Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Re: Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Jonny Anvil wrote:You very Welcome Sue!

I will have lots and Lots of Turkey pouts at the CHB Sale and the Glen Park Sale!

Will you bring some cheery ones too, Jonny? Nothing worse than a pouty turkey! Very Happy

16Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Re: Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Schipperkesue wrote:
Jonny Anvil wrote:You very Welcome Sue!

Will you bring some cheery ones too, Jonny? Nothing worse than a pouty turkey! Very Happy

HAHAHA..... yes I will bring lots and Lots of Cheery ones... lol You are such a teacher... lol

17Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Re: Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Fri May 24, 2013 6:56 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Just reviving this for Squeetened...incase she doubts.

18Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Re: Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Tue May 28, 2013 11:57 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

LOL yes my fertility rates are rather good!

lol

19Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Re: Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Wed May 29, 2013 7:40 am

BWahaha.

Yes, I made a shrewd comment about "Jonny's or the turkey's?" and deleted it because I reminded myself this is a family forum. Bwaha.

We should talk in PMs about your amazing fertility, Jonny. I may be interested in getting some.

*Snicker*

20Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Re: Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Wed May 29, 2013 7:45 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Now, what is anti-family about a mention of fertility? Au contraire, I would say that a discussion about fertility is very pro-family!

21Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Re: Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Wed May 29, 2013 9:59 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

LOL

Feel free to PM me anytime! Laughing

22Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Re: Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Wed May 29, 2013 10:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

23Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Re: Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Wed May 29, 2013 11:23 am

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

The first thing that came to my mind was that his roosters probably have great fertility as well.

24Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Re: Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Wed May 29, 2013 11:48 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Squeetened, I am dying to know what your picture is/was! My imagination is going crazy!

25Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Empty Re: Jonny Anvil has GREAT fertility! Wed May 29, 2013 11:50 am

Schipperkesue wrote:Squeetened, I am dying to know what your picture is/was! My imagination is going crazy!

Which?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum