Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help ... All Polish breeders

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help ... All Polish breeders Empty Help ... All Polish breeders Tue May 22, 2012 11:44 am

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hi

I am hoping some of you Polish breeders may be able to help me, or point me in the direction of someone who can help. I am trying to find 1 pair of Golden Laced Polish (standards), 1 pair of Silver Laced Polish Standards), 2 Sultan hens (standards), and some Buff Laced Polish hens (standards). If you have any of the above or know anyone who does please let me know. I need them by late August to ship to my friend in Newfoundland.

I had bought 6 or 7 chicks of each type this spring but had a terrible time keeping them alive. I am down to 1 or two of each type. All the other chicks I got (except for Chamois Sebright bantams) have done great. Just the Polish and Sultans had problems.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Would take chicks, started birds or even year olds if necessary. Eggs are prob. to late right now.

Perry

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum