Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Musica pole bean (Spanish miralda)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Musica pole bean (Spanish miralda) Empty Musica pole bean (Spanish miralda) Mon May 21, 2012 6:20 pm

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Boy, haven't had seed to plant this pole bean in years. A company I used to deal with had it, but now does not. Someone told me where to get it and do you think I can find out where? Does anyone grow this bean, and maybe saved seed from it, or have extras, or well....just knows who sells this variety of pole bean? I need to plant it this year and am at a loss. This is the most wonderful big beany tasting bean and I so love it and miss it. Help sure would be appreciated. Have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

2Musica pole bean (Spanish miralda) Empty Re: Musica pole bean (Spanish miralda) Mon May 21, 2012 6:54 pm

Country Thyme Farm

Country Thyme Farm
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Seeds of Diversity has Salt Spring Seeds listed as having it, but I didn't see musica in their catalogue. You might be out of luck with seed companies.

You could contact Seeds of Diversity, they keep a directory of seed savers across the country that trade seeds around...I let my membership lapse this year so I don't have this year's directory, but they may be your best bet.

http://countrythyme.ca

3Musica pole bean (Spanish miralda) Empty Re: Musica pole bean (Spanish miralda) Mon May 21, 2012 11:27 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

There is a company in Oregon That has them and they do ship to Canada according to their shipping page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hope that helps

4Musica pole bean (Spanish miralda) Empty Re: Musica pole bean (Spanish miralda) Tue May 22, 2012 7:07 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

A friend of mine told me that she used to grow musica and now grows helda romano, she says that they are the same, well to her. I have been searching now for helda and there is a seed company in Victoria [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which sells helda romano beans. I would like to keep my purchases in our country so will order the helda romano from them. Still though, if anyone knows of anyone that may sell musica in Canada let me know (or has been seed they saved). I honestly have looked through every site I could possibly find for musica, even the Seeds of Diversity site and links, nothing found for musica. Wondering why? Is helda replacing musica in the Canadian area? Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum