Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Royal palm hen

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Royal palm hen Empty Royal palm hen Fri May 11, 2012 9:10 am

smokyriver

smokyriver
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am needing a royal palm hen to keep my Tom company. The neighbors dogs came visiting and managed to kill he rp hen , a blue Swedish drake roughed up my Muscovy drake and I have about 8 chickens missing and a blue Swedish drake. I think the chickens are in the trees a I can hear some clucking but not sure how many are there.
Only 2 of the 5 dogs made it home and one of those are not in good shape. This is not the first time they have been here and I had told my neighbor what was going to happen. My pup kept the one busy even though he had gotten into the chicken pen. From what I understand is he ripped him up pretty good to the point they were not sure he would survive. Can't say I will be disappointed if he doesn't. My neighbor is being good about it, although he has not offered to pay for any of the birds!

http://Www.poultrypalacecanada.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum