Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Edmonton to Grande Prairie,Ab

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Edmonton to Grande Prairie,Ab Empty Edmonton to Grande Prairie,Ab Wed May 09, 2012 10:30 pm

chickadee

chickadee

I was wondering if someone could bring (from Edmonton) 10 chicks to Grande Prairie or Peace River for me at the end of May or early June? It would be greatly appreciated! Very Happy
I'm willing to pay or return the favor Smile

Thanks a bunch,
Chickadee

2Edmonton to Grande Prairie,Ab Empty Re: Edmonton to Grande Prairie,Ab Thu May 10, 2012 2:38 pm

smokyriver

smokyriver
Golden Member
Golden Member

if it was end of June beginning of July I could have possibly done it as I am hoping to go visit my family in Saskatchewan once the kids are out of school. Too bad things could not work out for timing!

http://Www.poultrypalacecanada.com

3Edmonton to Grande Prairie,Ab Empty Re: Edmonton to Grande Prairie,Ab Tue May 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Downsize

New Here

I am leaving Edmonton in the morning did you find a ride yet?

4Edmonton to Grande Prairie,Ab Empty Re: Edmonton to Grande Prairie,Ab Tue May 29, 2012 8:46 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I will be driving to GP the second last weekend of June.

5Edmonton to Grande Prairie,Ab Empty Re: Edmonton to Grande Prairie,Ab Tue May 29, 2012 10:43 pm

chickadee

chickadee

Thanks Smile I think I have figured it out for now!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum