Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Super African geese

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Super African geese Empty Super African geese Mon May 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Binkeyroo

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone have some!
I have been drooling over this breed for the longest time and can not seem to find anyone near me with any. If someone in BC has some or are willing to sell me hatching eggs I will be the happiest person EVER! I am willing to wait if I have to... and I will also take the not so super Africans..... but I would really like some super geese... Exclamation

2Super African geese Empty Re: Super African geese Sun May 27, 2012 11:00 pm

franci1silkie

New Here

Would you take goslings from the Fraser Valley?They will hatch when they hatch,but eggs are going in the incubator now.

3Super African geese Empty Re: Super African geese Mon May 28, 2012 8:06 am

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

Too bad you weren't closer i have 17 goslings about a month old

4Super African geese Empty Re: Super African geese Tue May 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Binkeyroo

@ franci1silkie- I would love to take some babies from FV! My only problem is that it is too far away for me BUT I have family coming down in Aug and they live in Abby and I am sure I could get them to pick some up for me. Are you going to have some then?
I do have someone who has some eggs that I am going to try and incubate but I don't know how that will work out and I would love some that are unrelated anyways. How much are you wanting per?
Very Happy

@ Prairie Chick- I feel like I need to move! You guys out there seem to have the BEST stuff!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum