Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buttons, buttons, buttons, and more ...................buttons!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hi

I am planning to clean out all of my Buttons for the summer except for those I am keeping to full my egg orders. I should around 60 - 70 to take to Ty's sale on May 12th. I can deliver on my way down From Grande Prairie to The sale on Friday. I will be traveling down highway 43 to Highway 16x where I will take the Devon bypass. I will be stopping in Devon for supper, and then going down the main highway to Calgary where I will stay over night. I could drop birds off to anyone interested on the way down. Not on the way back.

They are $20 a pair or $35 a trio on the way down. I am considering charging $12 each at the sale. $24a pair, $40 a trio. Cheaper to get yours on the way down.

I may also have 40 - 80 baby buttons, depending on the hatch, and if I get my portable brooder done before I leave. They will be $3.00 each.

I will also have my usual Coturnixs with me. 30 to 50, depending on what I sell before then. Coturnixs are $12 a pair, $20 a trio. I will also have about 30 extra adult Coturnix males. You could eat them, use them for snake food, or use them to train your hunting dog. They are $3 each.

I may also have 40 - 60 baby Coturnixs , depending on the hatch, and if I get my portable brooder done before I leave. They will be $2.50 each.

Emai or Pm me if you want some on the way down.

Perry

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum