Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thinking of you today Heather..

+12
cornel
toybarons
harrop'shens
poplar girl
Prairie Chick
coopslave
happychicks
Jonny Anvil
Mel
ChicoryFarm
Hidden River
mirycreek
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thinking of you today Heather.. Empty Thinking of you today Heather.. Tue May 01, 2012 8:51 am

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

Heres hoping your surgery on your knee went well and you will be hiking around in no time!
Keep Laughing
I

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

2Thinking of you today Heather.. Empty Re: Thinking of you today Heather.. Tue May 01, 2012 9:31 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yes good luck today Heather, hope it all goes well today.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3Thinking of you today Heather.. Empty Re: Thinking of you today Heather.. Tue May 01, 2012 10:40 am

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I just came on the site to start a similar thread miry! Great minds think alike!

I'm thinking of you as well Heather and hope things went smoothly yesterday with your knee operation. Wishing you a speedy recovery and chasing chickens once again in no time!

4Thinking of you today Heather.. Empty Re: Thinking of you today Heather.. Tue May 01, 2012 11:17 am

Mel

Thinking of you as well! Best Wishes!

5Thinking of you today Heather.. Empty Re: Thinking of you today Heather.. Tue May 01, 2012 11:22 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Thinking of you as well heather,

All the best!

6Thinking of you today Heather.. Empty Re: Thinking of you today Heather.. Tue May 01, 2012 4:31 pm

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

All the best, Heather! Hope you're up and around in "no time at all" Very Happy

7Thinking of you today Heather.. Empty Re: Thinking of you today Heather.. Tue May 01, 2012 5:59 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I hope the surgery went smoothly and you heal quickly.

8Thinking of you today Heather.. Empty Re: Thinking of you today Heather.. Tue May 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery

9Thinking of you today Heather.. Empty Re: Thinking of you today Heather.. Tue May 01, 2012 6:17 pm

poplar girl

poplar girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Absolutely thinking of you and hoping everything has and continues to go well.

10Thinking of you today Heather.. Empty Re: Thinking of you today Heather.. Tue May 01, 2012 7:02 pm

harrop'shens

harrop'shens

Thinking of you Heather! flower

11Thinking of you today Heather.. Empty Re: Thinking of you today Heather.. Tue May 01, 2012 9:23 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

I just came online and heard it was her big day. All the best Heather. Hope to see you in June at the drillhall Very Happy

flower flower flower flower flower

12Thinking of you today Heather.. Empty Re: Thinking of you today Heather.. Tue May 01, 2012 10:11 pm

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

same here! hope it goes good and it is a sucess!
Cornel

13Thinking of you today Heather.. Empty Re: Thinking of you today Heather.. Tue May 01, 2012 11:19 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Viczoe, seeing your beautiful place, with all your beloved birds and pooches and plants...you live in a beautiful place that nurtures the soul and if ever there was a perfect place to heal and get strong, your home is it. Good thoughts to you.

14Thinking of you today Heather.. Empty Re: Thinking of you today Heather.. Wed May 02, 2012 5:51 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yep, girl, you know we are all thinking about you, you're one tough cookie, soon you be running around as fast as the Modern Game Hens Very Happy , do have a great day, heal, you will be able to be on your knees with the earth again in no time flat!. CynthiaM.

15Thinking of you today Heather.. Empty Re: Thinking of you today Heather.. Wed May 02, 2012 6:12 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Happy healing, Heather!

16Thinking of you today Heather.. Empty Re: Thinking of you today Heather.. Thu May 03, 2012 8:22 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Does anyone know how Heather is doing? Does she keep in touch with emails to anyone to say how she is? Yep, she should be feeling so much better soon. Beautiful days to us all, CynthiaM.

17Thinking of you today Heather.. Empty Re: Thinking of you today Heather.. Fri May 04, 2012 1:21 pm

viczoe

viczoe
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hello Everyone and thank you for thinking of me. Well the deed is done and I got home late yesterday. Quite ill the first day and a half with neausa and such but once that was gone things looked up. I will look in everyday but right now it is hard to sit at the computer for any length of time as it will be a while before I have range of motion in my knee but that awful pain that I had is gone and now just a healing pain and lots of swelling(I am shocked at how much an area can swell up and not burst the leg) Anyway take care all of you.

Heather

http://www.triple-h.ca

18Thinking of you today Heather.. Empty Re: Thinking of you today Heather.. Fri May 04, 2012 1:47 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hope you have a restful recovery, Heather. If you are feeling down hug a Cornish. It always makes me feel better!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum