Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lavender Ameraucana hatching eggs for sale

+2
Prairie Chick
chickenscratchhotel
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lavender Ameraucana hatching eggs for sale Empty Lavender Ameraucana hatching eggs for sale Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:28 pm

chickenscratchhotel

chickenscratchhotel
New Here

Offering for sale Purebred Lavender Ameraucana fertile hatching eggs.
I have a breeding pair and so will be selling in sets of 6 with an extra or two included. My Lavender stock originated from John Blehm.
They are curiuos friendly birds that lay beautiful blue eggs!
$30. for 6 plus shipping.
I can't seem to get any pics uploaded, so pls contact me for more pictures.
(My Avitar shows them.)
Sorry! and Thank you

Last edited by chickenscratchhotel on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarify that my Avitar is a pic of the rooster & hen)

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

pm sent Very Happy

BriarwoodPoultry

BriarwoodPoultry
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Are the pair in your avatar the parents of these eggs? They are beautiful Smile

http://briarwoodpoultry.weebly.com

Rober10169

Hello, I have been looking for some of these eggs, posted under hatching eggs wanted back in March 2012. I sent you a pm.

chickenscratchhotel

chickenscratchhotel
New Here

Rober10169 wrote:Hello, I have been looking for some of these eggs, posted under hatching eggs wanted back in March 2012. I sent you a pm.

Hi - good to know there is a "looking for area" - I am not sure I know if I got your pm... how many are you looking for?
Thanks,
Mary

Rober10169

The question is, how many can you spare? I would take a couple dozen depending on when I can get them.

7Lavender Ameraucana hatching eggs for sale Empty lavender Wed May 02, 2012 11:20 am

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Inwould be interested in some as well let me know if you have enough.
Thanks kevin

chickenscratchhotel

chickenscratchhotel
New Here

Rober10169 wrote:The question is, how many can you spare? I would take a couple dozen depending on when I can get them.

Ok, I will keep you posted Smile

chickenscratchhotel

chickenscratchhotel
New Here

bckev wrote:Inwould be interested in some as well let me know if you have enough.
Thanks kevin

Ok...welcome! Smile Smile

10Lavender Ameraucana hatching eggs for sale Empty Lavender Ameraucana's Sun May 06, 2012 12:15 am

zookeeper4kids

New Here

I would absolutely love to get some of these hatching eggs. This is my first time on western Canada Poultry swap so Im not sure how it all works. But I am excited to see what is available on this site!! So much fun!! Very Happy

chickenscratchhotel

chickenscratchhotel
New Here

zookeeper4kids wrote:I would absolutely love to get some of these hatching eggs. This is my first time on western Canada Poultry swap so Im not sure how it all works. But I am excited to see what is available on this site!! So much fun!! Very Happy

Hello and welcome!! I just joined last week, it look like a wonderful place to learn and have some fun! Who knew peeps came in so many wonderful styles and colors eh? I will keep your info handy, I only have a breeding pair..so not sure if I will have any eggs left....they seem to be in demand! They are curious birds..fun to watch, my Avita shows them...Seth & Molly.

alien

BriarwoodPoultry

BriarwoodPoultry
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

My eggs from Seth & Molly are ALL growing! Woohoo!

chickenscratchhotel

chickenscratchhotel
New Here

BriarwoodPoultry wrote:My eggs from Seth & Molly are ALL growing! Woohoo!

YEAH!!! How egg-citing ( I know I know ) I am in the peep mood for sure today...just got home my batch of babies....some Lavenders of course and some from my polish bantam..weird thing is she is black with black and white pomm pomm ...and it looks to me like she had an affair with a chipmunk!!?! The father is a black and white old englihs game.....hmmmmm.. wonder what goes on at night in the coop? he he Rolling Eyes

BriarwoodPoultry

BriarwoodPoultry
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Who even knows with those OEG chickens! I had a pair - hen was bantam cochin x, roo was oeg x cochin. The chicks range from clean legged barred chicks to heavily feathered legs and solid black???? No idea! Smile Love them though!

chickenscratchhotel

chickenscratchhotel
New Here

I love mine too!! I call them pocket chickens, I am keeping a few, but the rest are being "trained" for a friend who lost all but 4 of her flock of 60 to a loose dog Sad They are so friendly...even her grandchildren could pick up and carry the little rooster around.....so sad..but hope these little morsels will halp make her happy again! Glad to know I am not the only one with mystery peeps Question

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum