Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need to get a rabbit down here from Kamloops, will give 80 dollars if anyone is up that way?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Figures I'd try and see if anyone is on that route by any chance soon, before I book a flight. PM or phone me: 403-701-4631
Thanks,
Piet

http://pvgflemishgiants.tripod.com/

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Planning on being in Kamloops this weekend.

Sent you a PM Very Happy

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Let the Hot Shoting begin!

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:Let the Hot Shoting begin!

Jonny probably doesn't even realize it yet, the Hot Shotting has begun, smiling. He needs to show on a map which roads he takes, smiling....still want a black rooster from Sue, smiling. Piet, that must surely be some very desired rabbit you want, is it as big as the ones in your avatar. Why don't you take some pictures of your rabbit beasts and show us one day, I would love to see.... Beautiful days, CynthiaM.

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Jonny probably doesn't even realize it yet, the Hot Shotting has begun, smiling. He needs to show on a map which roads he takes, smiling....still want a black rooster from Sue, smiling. Piet, that must surely be some very desired rabbit you want, is it as big as the ones in your avatar. Why don't you take some pictures of your rabbit beasts and show us one day, I would love to see.... Beautiful days, CynthiaM.[/quote]

I have to upload new pics on my webpage yes. This rabbit is not used to our North American climate and will spend summers at my place and winters in Kamloops, so that he does not have to deal with extreme heat and extreme cold as much. Between the two places he has a full time job. This was meant to stay on a "don't need to know basis" Cool

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Piet wrote:
Between the two places he has a full time job. This was meant to stay on a "don't need to know basis" Cool
Cool, nice to hear this, busy dude, but not sure at all what you meant by "don't need to know basis", smiling, explain please. Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Top Secret missions usually hire some help on "don't need to know basis" and its meant a joke as we are just talking funny bunnies here. Smile Smile
I updates my website, so there is lots of pics to see there.

Piet

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Web site looks real good Piet
Thanks for sharing with us
I really like the Light Gray's
Hope you get your Boy to you as well as I am sure he hopes he gets there for some good times Twisted Evil

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

CynthiaM wrote:
Schipperkesue wrote:Let the Hot Shoting begin!

Jonny probably doesn't even realize it yet, the Hot Shotting has begun, smiling. He needs to show on a map which roads he takes, smiling....still want a black rooster from Sue, smiling. Piet, that must surely be some very desired rabbit you want, is it as big as the ones in your avatar. Why don't you take some pictures of your rabbit beasts and show us one day, I would love to see.... Beautiful days, CynthiaM.

Cynthia, will Jonny be coming to your area? Jonny, would you like to take a black roo for Cynthia on your way there?

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

I will be heading through her area Sue.

It's just a matter of getting to your place and picking up the Roo.
Pm Me with details please.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Jonny Anvil wrote:I will be heading through her area Sue.

Jonny, when are you planning on leaving?

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Schipperkesue wrote:
Jonny Anvil wrote:I will be heading through her area Sue.

Jonny, when are you planning on leaving?

Hey Sue, just waiting to confirm things 100%, but if it goes through I will be leaving Friday evening.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Jonny, will your route take you through or near Nisku?

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Schipperkesue wrote:Jonny, will your route take you through or near Nisku?

I live east of Nisku so yes!

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Again thanks so much for doing this Jon. The buck is doing good. Hope we can visit a bit more someday,it was nice to meet you both. Piet

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum