Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Central SK. Poultry & Small Animal Sale Watrous Rink April 28th

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DLC

April 28th 2012 11 am Formerly held in Simpson now held in Watrous Rink. This is a complete market style sale. Selling all classes of poultry and small animals. Talk to the breeders before buying No Suprises when you get home. Poultry/small animal booth rental is $30 if prepaid one table will be included. Additional tables are $10 prepaid. Power spots are limited first paid first served. Bring lights and cords for power. Craft Baking etc tables $20 which will include a table if prepaid. These tables are rented from the town so I have no access to them Saturday morning. Walkins are still accepted just bring your own table. E-mail me for more info or call 306-836-4609 Oh yeah we would prefer vendors to be set up at 10:30 so we can browse each others before the doors open to the public.
Big news we have a sponsor Watrous Home Hardware Building Center and we have various Door prizes from surrounding Business's. One of which is Feed Rite Humboldt. Hope to see you all there it should be a good time.
Murray

2 Central SK. Poultry & Small Animal Sale Watrous Rink April 28th Empty Birds at sale in Watrous Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:52 pm

DLC

Vendor #1 is planning on bringing
Ducklings Rouen Magpie Indian Runner Saxony
Pekin Appleyard crosses
Courtunix Quail
Buff Orpington Chicks
Bantam Orpingtons
Flemish cross Rabbits
G.L.Wyandotte chicks
Possibly turkey Poults

3 Central SK. Poultry & Small Animal Sale Watrous Rink April 28th Empty Vendor #2 Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:00 pm

DLC

6 week old Blue Splash Maran chicks
Cuckoo/Golden Cuckoo Maran chicks
Std white cochins
OEG Bantams
Cochin Bantams
Turkey Pairs
Speckled sussex
Hatching Eggs and more

DLC

So I went in to Watrous Home Hardware Building Center to see if he could help me out with something for the sale, you know door prize etc. Well I came out with a Sponsor who paid the rent on the rink $315.00 and a job running the lumber counter. Big load off my mind as it was going to cost around $600 to put it on with advertising and other expenses. We also have donations from 4 feed companies Misty gardens and a $50 Gift certificate from Walmart also something from Peavy mart. So we have been busy organizing and it looks like it will be a great time. I am not at the computer very often now that I'm back working so if anyone wants to get ahold of me about the sale just keep trying.

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

That is great news DLC. Sponsorship and a job! Congrats.
I bet it will be a great sale, I have had a lot of people contacting me to bring chicks up so sounds like there will be a good turn out of buyers. Wish it was not so far from me or I would squish it into my schedule.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

DLC

Thanks for the help with the poster Jayme I printed a bunch off and spread them around. The lady at Feed Rite in Humboldt has been handing them out and she said everyone is just excited and some even start giggling over it so I think as long as our weather is good it will be a great day. Another vendor booked today so there is over 10 tables now. Things are shaping up.

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am bringing a truck load of birds more than I took to Swift Current and it was just about a sell out for me took 250 and brought back 32.

http://www.popscoops.com

Thanks Murray!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum