Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lavender Orpington Roo, Americauna Roos

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lavender Orpington Roo, Americauna Roos Empty Lavender Orpington Roo, Americauna Roos Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:50 am

soulshine

New Here

I have two Lavender Orpington Roos from Heidi's bloodlines if anyone is interested in them. They are 6 months old.

I also have a few Americauna roos available, also around 6 moths old. All roos are getting suplemental lighting and are raring to go. I brought my one BR roo from the bachelor pad into his new honeymoon sweet for breeding, and he flew from my arms and landed on his girlfriend's back... I gave the some privacy Wink

Open to offers and bartering for eggs or chickens Smile Looking in particular for barred rock hens, BLRW hens and Lav Orp hens.

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hope you find a home for your birds. Welcome to our forum. It would help if you put in your profile your location, that way others know where you are and you will have better luck at getting responses. Have a most beautiful day, CynthiaM.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum