Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bed rest for me

+2
coopslave
smokyriver
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bed rest for me Empty Bed rest for me Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:20 am

smokyriver

smokyriver
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well after having my ultrasound yesterday, the doc has placed me on bedrest. He is worried at how the baby is a little stressed when I do a little more. This is really hard for me as I am wanting to be out with the horses that need treating, so I have plans to walk to my corral to watch my kids deal with the mare here, and then I will drive over to the neighbors to deal with that mare, or at least watch the kids deal with her. Thank the good Lord he provided nice quiet mares that the kids can clean up for me. I am not supposed to travel or anything, so am having to try to find someone to get a few things to Perry for me and to pick up some ducks from him after the wetaskawin sale. I find other than the horses, the hardest thing for me is laying down and watching my kids work in the house. They have been awesome already this morning by vacuming my upstairs hallway and living room and sweeping the floors in the dining room and kitchen. They are being awesome little helpers!

On the upside, other than the little stress when I do more, baby is looking good, not too big, or not too small!

http://Www.poultrypalacecanada.com

2Bed rest for me Empty Re: Bed rest for me Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:26 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Take care of yourself.

3Bed rest for me Empty Re: Bed rest for me Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:30 am

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Good news really, all in all and although it will be difficult for you - think of it as good for your children to take on a little more responsibility with you looking on. It will set up a nice pattern for when the baby is born. Take this bed rest seriously, it will be a good investment.

Take care of yourself!

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

4Bed rest for me Empty Re: Bed rest for me Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:39 am

smokyriver

smokyriver
Golden Member
Golden Member

My biggest worry is getting the birds I have spoken for from Perry and getting the items I promised to get to him before the sale in Wetaskawin to him. I am hoping to find someone going in that direction. If not I may have to break docs rules and do a quick run over to drop the stuff off before and a quick run after to pick it up!!

http://Www.poultrypalacecanada.com

5Bed rest for me Empty Re: Bed rest for me Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:07 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Great to hear baby is looking good. Now put those feet up!

6Bed rest for me Empty Re: Bed rest for me Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:46 pm

Great to hear. Get your rest! You'll both do fine.

7Bed rest for me Empty Re: Bed rest for me Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:21 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

No worries and rest yourself and the little one.

8Bed rest for me Empty Re: Bed rest for me Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:32 am

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Take care of yourself. I find that children are wonderful at "coming through" for you in times of need like this. And its obvious that you have great kids, well taught, respectful and helpful. Good job! I'll be praying for you and your family. God bless!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum