Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Supplies ??????????

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Supplies ?????????? Empty Supplies ?????????? Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Okay I've posted this on other forums and if you have read it you'll have to excuse me , but I still think it's the best .................here goes

A mineing firm need to add three more people to there staff so the post a add and the next day they start interviewing .

The first job is for security and they offer it to a French Man , ..... "" what you have to do is make sure that everyione who enters here is a worker here ! They have to show you there badge, can you do this ?? "" Yes replies the French Man! "" You're hired !

The next job is for the elevator and they offer it to a Ukranian "" What you have to do is make sure that the workers get to the right floor that they work on , Can you do this ?? "" .....Yes replies the Ukranian ."" You're hired !

The third job consist's of making sure that the workers get there supplies and they offer it to a Chinese Man ."" make sure that they get there supplies every day ! "" Can you do this ?? ""........yes replies the chinese man , he's hired as well .

The next day as the workers show up and the french man checks all there badges to make sure that they belong there .
The workers go to the elevator where the Ukranian takes them to the floor that they need to be on

When the workers get to the floor where they work on , the door opens up and .........the Chinese man jumps out in front of them and yells ........SURPLIES.........

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum