Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hauler willing to transport birds/dogs etc.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pawsdaisy

pawsdaisy

Hi Dianne – I do go north but usually the trips route through BC up the Pine Pass and down into GP and Edm. Not very often do I go Edm first, and then Dawson. I do sometimes ship other animals other then horses. They have to be in crates and I will not leave my route. People always meet me close to the highway. Keep an eye on my website schedule or let me know what you need. I do work with other haulers that may take birds J The usual cost per crate is 100.00 for the first one and 75.00 / crate if more then 1.

Tanya Balmes

Eastwind Stables

Kamloops, BC

www.eastwindstables.com

Quality Horse Transport Exceeding Expectations!

From: Kijiji Reply (from pawsdaisy@bcwireless.com) [mailto:post@kijiji.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 10:27 AM
To: eastwind_stables@telus.net
Subject: Reply to your "Transport Dates - Hinton - Edm - Calgary - Kamloops" Ad on Kijiji

Hello! The following is a reply to your "Transport Dates - Hinton - Edm - Calgary - Kamloops" Ad on Kijiji:

Hi, question, do you ever go through Dawson Creek? And do you transport livestock birds in small quantity? Thanks in advance for your reply. Dianne

You can respond to "pawsdaisy@bcwireless.com" by replying to this email.

Other options:

Want more replies? Promote your ad through My Kijiji.
Ad no longer relevant? Delete your ad from the original Manage My Ads email or from Kijiji.
If this reply is offensive, inappropriate, suspicious or spam, you can report the user.

Important Kijiji Safety Notice:

All transactions should take place in person with cash. Do not ship items and do not accept other payment methods.
Never click links in an email that ask you to sign in to Kijiji. All "Your Kijiji account has expired" emails are fakes.
Kijiji, eBay and PayPal do not offer buyer or seller protection for Kijiji items. Such emails are fakes.
Click here to read more Kijiji safety tips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help About Privacy Policy Terms of Use Contact Kijiji
Copyright © 2005-2012 Kijiji International Limited.

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Excellent, good to know!
Ummm, is any of that near Prince George?

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

Excellent, good to know!
Ummm, is any of that near Prince George?
To get to Dawson Creek you must pass through Prince George. From Kamloops one could follow Highway 5 to Tete Juane Cache and then Highway 16 to PG. The other option is Highway 97 through 100 Mile House, Williams Lake, etc to PG.

4hauler willing to transport birds/dogs etc. Empty chitchat Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:45 pm

pawsdaisy

pawsdaisy

like Tanya said check the website for where they're going and for a different destination, she will help by contacting other drivers who might be going where you need them picked up or drop off. Dawson Creek...hmmm...blue swedish ducks maybe???

smokyriver

smokyriver
Golden Member
Golden Member

If you decide you would like one or more of these drakes, We would need to try to see if she is going through Spirit River on her trips. I emailed her and she said she does do this route depending on her trip. I would not be able to drive the 2 hours to Dawson as I am preg and having a few issues, so have to be careful what and how much I do right now. Once you figure out if this is what you want to do, let me know! They won't be going to freezer camp for a couple weeks yet. I am actually considering leaving them until spring time so there is more body warmth for them as they are in an uninsulated shelter with just straw. I have 7 ducks all together, so thinking I may have to keep them all or most of them (whatever ones I can't find homes for) until spring time hits.

http://Www.poultrypalacecanada.com

6hauler willing to transport birds/dogs etc. Empty thankyou Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:54 pm

pawsdaisy

pawsdaisy

I will have to pass on getting them here, I think $100 plus is just too high and I will have to get whatever I can more local. thankyou and have a wonderful baby time..I do have family up your way, they're all too busy to visit. grandkids and 1 brand new great grandson who just arrived last nov. thanks Dianne

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum