Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Diamonds, a short poem

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Diamonds, a short poem Empty Diamonds, a short poem Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:58 pm

I love very few things I write, but I sure loved this one. I took part in AROS (a river of stones) that occurred last year and went viral. It essentially asked you to spend a month observing the small things, finding poetry within the small 'stones' of life. One ended up published in the release, but this is still one of my absolute favorites to date and is not explicit.
Because of the event I now write many, maaaany of these small poems, but please do not mistake these for Haiku's as none of them follow the 5-7-5 rule. Sometimes people misunderstand short, 3 lined poems to be Haikus.

Diamonds
by Melissa Richardson

Winter sprinkled diamonds
over orange and purple hills
to catch the sunset's dreams.

2Diamonds, a short poem Empty Re: Diamonds, a short poem Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:30 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

so much in so little...it needs to be read slowly and savoured, very nice!

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

3Diamonds, a short poem Empty Re: Diamonds, a short poem Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:47 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

very nice

http://www.popscoops.com

4Diamonds, a short poem Empty Re: Diamonds, a short poem Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I like it. sunny

5Diamonds, a short poem Empty Re: Diamonds, a short poem Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:25 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Lovely Sweetened. Once again, simply lovely. And yes, it needs to be savoured.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum