Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

standard dark brahma 2011 Roo

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1standard dark brahma 2011 Roo Empty standard dark brahma 2011 Roo Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:02 pm

pawsdaisy

pawsdaisy

would anyone have a 2011 standard dark brahma Roo and 2 pullets for sale. Willing to pickup within a reasonable distance (approx. 3 hr. drive from Lac La Hache is OK) Needed for one lonely pullet, she needs some of her own kind.

2standard dark brahma 2011 Roo Empty Re: standard dark brahma 2011 Roo Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:28 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

I don't have a Dark Brahma, but I do have a 2011 Buff Brahma and a 2010 Light Brahma. I'm selling them because I don't have hens for them.

3standard dark brahma 2011 Roo Empty only want the dark Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:33 pm

pawsdaisy

pawsdaisy

I'm having a heck of time finding someone able to part with the dark, and I really like the one pullet I have. Thanks for the reply Stan. btw..can you get hold of some goose any breed and beltsville turkey eggs and incubate them for me? Doesn't hurt to ask..

4standard dark brahma 2011 Roo Empty Re: standard dark brahma 2011 Roo Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:26 pm

andrewsbrightbirds@yahoo.

andrewsbrightbirds@yahoo.

I have one as well as 4 pullets. They are just starting to lay. But i beleive that i am more than three hours away....

https://www.facebook.com/#!/SmallBeginingsFarm?fref=ts

5standard dark brahma 2011 Roo Empty Re: standard dark brahma 2011 Roo Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:10 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

andrewsbrightbirds@yahoo. wrote:I have one as well as 4 pullets. They are just starting to lay. But i beleive that i am more than three hours away....

Yep, you're probably like 6 hours away or more I think!! Too bad eh? Maybe some hatching eggs sent when things get going.....up to northland

6standard dark brahma 2011 Roo Empty off grid Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:53 am

pawsdaisy

pawsdaisy

yup, Langley is closer than Dawson Creek..lol..2 ducks there I'd like to have. Andrew are you breeding? Would prefer not to get chicks, no incubator,have to keep them in the house, but would if that comes to be my only choice here. Remote and offgrid. Wood heat only and try not to use too much power. Spend most of my time with the coop gang for amusement better than tv...Could do a pickup around the middle of May or even June if you have some 8 weeks or older even. Let me know your plans please. And thxs for the reply.

7standard dark brahma 2011 Roo Empty straight run Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:58 am

pawsdaisy

pawsdaisy

Andrew: I would take more young, straight run, and probably be OK. When I finally get a nice roo out of them. Cynthia: you have an incubator? Want a few feeder geese any breed, and at least 6 beltsville turkeys, any ideas for May/June of this year?

8standard dark brahma 2011 Roo Empty Re: standard dark brahma 2011 Roo Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:59 pm

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

pawsdaisy wrote:Andrew: I would take more young, straight run, and probably be OK. When I finally get a nice roo out of them. Cynthia: you have an incubator? Want a few feeder geese any breed, and at least 6 beltsville turkeys, any ideas for May/June of this year?

Yes, I have an old sportsman. Nope, don't want any geese to hatch nor turkeys, thanks for the offer, I have my hands full with my chickens. I don't have any room to take on any other species of fowl. Thanks though. Have a wonderful day. CynthiaM.

There is another fellow in Merritt that has light brahmas. I am going to look up his information and I'll get back to you on that. That is a whole lot closer than the Fraser Valley.....

9standard dark brahma 2011 Roo Empty going down Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:25 pm

pawsdaisy

pawsdaisy

Hi, Cynthia, I will be going down myself this next week, maybe as soon as Friday 13th I have made a deal on a young mating pair of Red Bourbon turkeys, so excited to see them. So I will go to see if I get the dark brahma roo and hens, chilliwack or langley. Need anything I could take to Cache Creek.

10standard dark brahma 2011 Roo Empty Re: standard dark brahma 2011 Roo Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:22 pm

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

I will be taking this to email format tomorrow morning, tonight the couch is calling me. I don't know what you mean by "need anything that you could take to Cache Creek". Are you asking me if need anything taken to Cache Creek, or are you saying that you yourself, need anything that you could obtain and take to Cache Creek. Smile a little confused here as to what you are indicating. Where are you going? What highway going home? What towns passing through? Merritt, Kamloops. never mind. We'll be talking in email, I will send one early tomorrow morning. have a beautiful night, days to follow, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum