Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

West Coast Australorp Roosters

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1West Coast Australorp Roosters Empty West Coast Australorp Roosters Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:05 pm

I have a couple of extra Australorp roosters that were hatched last summer. They are gentle and just started to crow a month ago. I am asking 30.00 for the bigger one and 20.00 for the smaller one. I will put pictures up once I figure out how. I know how to on the other forum but things look different here. Can somebody help please...Jayme hint..hint..

2West Coast Australorp Roosters Empty Re: West Coast Australorp Roosters Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:21 am

smokyriver

smokyriver
Golden Member
Golden Member

You can post pics the same way Dan

http://Www.poultrypalacecanada.com

3West Coast Australorp Roosters Empty Re: West Coast Australorp Roosters Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:53 am

Amy

Amy
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

4West Coast Australorp Roosters Empty Re: West Coast Australorp Roosters Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:32 am

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi Dan. Glad to see you on here. I PM'd you about something else. Smile

Can someone phone me and guide me through this picture thing. I hate computers. I knew I should have stayed in school. Call me now please ,..anybody 403 240-2275

6West Coast Australorp Roosters Empty Re: West Coast Australorp Roosters Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:11 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dan just use your photobucket account, select the last code on the pictures (IMG) and paste it here, works great. Did it after talking to you this am and seems to work great.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

7West Coast Australorp Roosters Empty I think that I stubled upon it. Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:14 pm

West Coast Australorp Roosters IMGP2607

Here is a pic of a couple of roosters that came from the west coast. I have two extras.

8West Coast Australorp Roosters Empty Test run with a picture of eating eggs. Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:26 pm

West Coast Australorp Roosters IMGP2565

Just wanted to make sure that I had it down right. Jayme, the first pic I just got up by accident but after your last comment I did it as you said and I didn't even need to press on one of those thumb nail things. This is great and easy. All the dark eggs are from my Welsummer except the one which is a little lighter in the bottom right dozen top row third from left which is a Barnevelder. The blue eggs are my Ameraucana's and the light tan are my Australorp's.

9West Coast Australorp Roosters Empty Thank you everybody. Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:32 pm

I feel like a kid in a candy store. Very Happy

10West Coast Australorp Roosters Empty Re: West Coast Australorp Roosters Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:30 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Looks like you have it mastered now. Nice boys, and nice eggs.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

11West Coast Australorp Roosters Empty Re: West Coast Australorp Roosters Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:48 pm

lanaire-ranching

lanaire-ranching
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

DAN!!! HI!! how`s it going!! long time no see.... loving the eggs! they look amazing...

12West Coast Australorp Roosters Empty Re: West Coast Australorp Roosters Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:27 pm

More importantly , how are you Claire?

13West Coast Australorp Roosters Empty Re: West Coast Australorp Roosters Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:58 am

lanaire-ranching

lanaire-ranching
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

ummm, still breathing??? to quote a great song " i will survive"

but we can chat more off here about it... we should get together one of these days... had to sell the incubator sorry Sad but hope to get another one for next year if i ever get better.... OH i'll be at Ty's, so we can visit there for sure, i'll have a non-animal booth

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum