Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who has Shetland Geese???

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who has Shetland Geese??? Empty Who has Shetland Geese??? Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Llee's Llamas

Llee's Llamas

Hey!

I am looking at getting some Shetland Geese this spring...most likely a pair (proven or non-proven). So I was wondering if anyone raises them, or if someone is getting a shipment from Holderreads that I could get in on.

I am located outside of Fort Macleod, AB

Thanks!

Lee

2Who has Shetland Geese??? Empty Re: Who has Shetland Geese??? Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:35 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Lee there was a lady I know from near Lethbridge that wanted to do a Holderread's order, if you PM me your information I can send it to her to get a hold of you.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3Who has Shetland Geese??? Empty Re: Who has Shetland Geese??? Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:23 pm

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

i raise them
i have two unrelated pairs from 09 that are elite show quality stock from holdereads.

4Who has Shetland Geese??? Empty Re: Who has Shetland Geese??? Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:04 pm

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

I bought a pair from Cornel - they are really lovely and very friendly.

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

5Who has Shetland Geese??? Empty Re: Who has Shetland Geese??? Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:27 pm

Llee's Llamas

Llee's Llamas

@ Cornel:

How much are you asking....and are you by any chance going to Ty's sale in Milo in May??

6Who has Shetland Geese??? Empty Re: Who has Shetland Geese??? Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:20 pm

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

depends on quality, but about 125 a pair. but i wont be selling till fall.
sorry i wasnt clear. i have shetland geese but the parents are not for sale. will sell babys this fall

7Who has Shetland Geese??? Empty Re: Who has Shetland Geese??? Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:19 pm

Llee's Llamas

Llee's Llamas

Okay Cornel, when they are ready for sale in the fall, let me know and we'll see where I'm at and we'll go from there. I really do like them!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum