Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

From Barriere, BC to Edmonton AB

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1From Barriere, BC to Edmonton AB Empty From Barriere, BC to Edmonton AB Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:03 am

msmall

msmall

Looking for a ride for a cochin rooster from Barriere, BC to around Edmonton area.

2From Barriere, BC to Edmonton AB Empty Re: From Barriere, BC to Edmonton AB Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:12 pm

msmall

msmall

Bump - this boy is still looking for a ride.

3From Barriere, BC to Edmonton AB Empty Re: From Barriere, BC to Edmonton AB Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:23 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yes. He is looking for a ride.

4From Barriere, BC to Edmonton AB Empty Re: From Barriere, BC to Edmonton AB Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:39 pm

msmall

msmall

The rooster has found a ride.

5From Barriere, BC to Edmonton AB Empty Re: From Barriere, BC to Edmonton AB Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:40 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

In the end it turned into a ride for two roosters- A Black Cochin and a Black Orpinton. The Orpington was part of an egg swap between Marsha and I last year. Some BLRW eggs made the trip as well.

Last edited by rosewood on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

6From Barriere, BC to Edmonton AB Empty Re: From Barriere, BC to Edmonton AB Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:19 am

coyoteacres

coyoteacres

Please realise that the way you say things may affect whether people are willing to help out in the future. Phrasing it that you still had to wait, makes it seem like a very major inconvenience for you. Remember, they didn't know you and sure didn't have to transport anything from you.
With your comments, I would be very hesitant to ask my friends to try to help out in the future.

I am sure it was an inadvertant comment but it would be much more appropriate to say thank you to total strangers who helped out. In many cases, it is only through the kindness of people we don't know, that much of what we do, is possible.

http://www.coyoteacresranch.com

7From Barriere, BC to Edmonton AB Empty Re: From Barriere, BC to Edmonton AB Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:54 am

msmall

msmall

My sincerest apoligies if I had said anything to offend anyone! I thought I had thanked everyone involved up and down on getting my boys and eggs back to Alberta.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum