Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saxony and Appleyards

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saxony and Appleyards Empty Saxony and Appleyards Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:49 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hey Everyone,

I have a wonderful group of ducks, These Quackers are looking for a new home as well........ I just adore their antics.

I have for sale:

6 Drakes
2 Hens

Asking $20.00 each or take them all for $100.00

Here is a Group Photo

Saxony and Appleyards IMG_0998

2Saxony and Appleyards Empty Re: Saxony and Appleyards Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:00 pm

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Jonny we still have room in the sales area if you want to bring some ducks to the show. It is only $10 for 2 standard show cages...

3Saxony and Appleyards Empty Re: Saxony and Appleyards Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:03 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

k.r.l wrote:Jonny we still have room in the sales area if you want to bring some ducks to the show. It is only $10 for 2 standard show cages...

Hmmm, I have an agreement worked out with Triple J at the moment to share a booth with her. But I might have to take you up on that offer.

I will let you know...

4Saxony and Appleyards Empty Re: Saxony and Appleyards Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:52 pm

DoubleSSRanch

DoubleSSRanch
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Well theres no bird sales at booths from what I have been told. You have to rent a sale cage to sell birds. great thing is as you sell birds out of the spot you can re-fil it right away! Very Happy

http://www.doublessranch.webs.com

5Saxony and Appleyards Empty Re: Saxony and Appleyards Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:12 pm

triplejfarms

triplejfarms
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

BRING SOME DUCKS JONNY, MIDASWELL GET USE OUT OF THE RENTAL!

http://www.conjuringcreekboardingkennels.com/farm.html

6Saxony and Appleyards Empty Re: Saxony and Appleyards Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:07 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

SOLD!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum