Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out of the province~Question for Red Deer Show

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Frizzle

Frizzle
New Here

Hi everyone me and my brother live in sask and don't know if it is ok to show up a little later then 11 O clock we are both entering in the juinor class does anybody know please anwser Mad

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hi Frizzle

Need to know if you are entering the Jr. classes or Jr. showmanship or both! Very Happy

Frizzle

Frizzle
New Here

do not know yet but what what are the times you have to be there for both and do you think we can
be a little late because we live in sask

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hey Frizzle

We need all of the Show birds in their show cages by 11:am on Friday. The birds that the Jr's are using for showmanship can be place in their cages just before the class At 1:00 on Saturday.

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Not to steal your thread Frizzle, but how late on Thursday will people be there for us to coop in? It's a 6 hour drive from here, leaving by 5pm Thursday night, could we coop in at 11pm? Just trying to figure out my timing and not have my birds in the truck overnight in case it is really cold.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Yes Jayme we will still be at the show at 11pm. We have some other exhibitors showing up at 10pm. I usually get my 2nd wind about 10pm so look out. bom

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks Liz, I will see what I can get set up and let you know if you need to wait for us or not.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

Frizzle

Frizzle
New Here

ok so if i leave at 5 pm on sat i my brother will be able to enter in the juinor show
and i am in the junior sporiinship shoow so that would be right confused

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hi Frizzle Can you pm me your phone number so I can make sure I am giving you the right information. Thanks Liz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum