Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Hens for Hatching Eggs

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trade Hens for Hatching Eggs Empty Trade Hens for Hatching Eggs Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:06 pm

DoubleSSRanch

DoubleSSRanch
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I am in need of more layers. I dont care what breed they are, if theyre mutts, over a year etc. Bad breed conformation, coloring, doesnt matter! Smile I figured Id try this out! Swap anyone?

I will offer a trade of 1/2 dozen hatching eggs of your choice of breed for each hen under 2 years old. My hatching eggs are $24/dozen for most, but some, like the BLRW's are $30, so you will be getting $12-$15 per hen in the round about of things!
Please see my website for the breeds that will be available. This offer includes all the breeds except the sicilian buttercups.

I will give you a signed document declaring that you will receive the hatching eggs next spring, of the breeds of your choice, for said birds.

http://www.doublessranch.webs.com

2Trade Hens for Hatching Eggs Empty Re: Trade Hens for Hatching Eggs Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:33 pm

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

I would if I was closer I have a lots of crossed hens that I would want to sell.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum