Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simpson Sale September 10th

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Simpson Sale September 10th Empty Simpson Sale September 10th Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:50 pm

DLC

Buy sell trade poultry/small animals at the fall Market sale September 10th at Simpson community center 11am. I will supply tables/chairs. Rental will be $15.00. To book your table or any questions e-mail me or call 306-836-4609. Remember pre-booked tables will take priority but I will try to accomadate everyone. Murray

2Simpson Sale September 10th Empty Re: Simpson Sale September 10th Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:00 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Murray is this in the rink part or the hall part this time? Just so I know what size cages to bring.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3Simpson Sale September 10th Empty Re: Simpson Sale September 10th Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:50 am

DLC

In the Rink or old curling Rink both have more room and easier access. The old curling rink has nice washroom with showers,I'll use it unless there is too many prebookings then we'll use the big rink, either way lots of room.

4Simpson Sale September 10th Empty Re: Simpson Sale September 10th Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:43 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

I would like to book at least 2 tables PLEASE

http://www.popscoops.com

5Simpson Sale September 10th Empty Re: Simpson Sale September 10th Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:18 pm

DLC

We have a lot more room to work with so no problem we'll give you a double site.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum